• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I have access to pre-98 Bubba, I'll probably try to grab it.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot, I just don't have a reference for what good tasting meds are.

The best I've had that I can recall is Forum cookies. This seafour cross I have is no slouch. I told him if he ever names the strain it should be called "The GOAT (The Grapest Of All Time)" Purple, Sticky, heavy, sickeningly sweet fruit juice type smell, it's like grape glucose, very clean taste. Some coffee/chocolate in the exhale.

View attachment 765344

I have gelato 33 coming up next round, so I'll get to have a lot of time with that.
Hmmm is that his groundpounder purp x grape ape?

incogneato

incogneato

Well its no trim pal but hopefully it works well enough. Anybody ever use one? Not sure how much to load in at a time. Guess i could look it up. In words that many of you have never heard, its bigger than i thought it would be :mushtache:
20171219 152745

stonestacker

stonestacker

Well its no trim pal but hopefully it works well enough. Anybody ever use one? Not sure how much to load in at a time. Guess i could look it up. In words that many of you have never heard, its bigger than i thought it would be :mushtache:and we know you didn't hear that either. Wet trim only one to two layers deep all the way across the bottom and spin.View attachment 765406

Toaster79

Toaster79

I can't believe what people actually sell. This girl I know comes around here and there for some smoke. Depending on how much she wants, I ususall share some of my bud with here unless she wantts more than a j or two. And if she needs more I charge her the same price as she pays on the street and always add a g or two. But since my headstash is really low and I can't share any more of it she goes and buys some in Vienna. She takes a 200 miles trip to score maybe 10g. Now with the trip, she pays almost double as I would charge her, so it must be some good shit, right?
20171217 235756

There's on of my almost 2 years old buds in the pic and the rest is still alive. Tastes like shit, burns like shit, and does shit ( well it doesn't actually even do that).

I need to get my tent up and running again as I'm not buying that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom