• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah, I was talking about concerts, bands generally have set lists that they stick to for every show that doesn't deviate much so, if you're following them around you're gonna be listening to the same shit a lot, that was my thinking on that comment.

Me too, there really isn't much I won't listen to but, I can't stand listening to them.

Year and a half ago. I don't understand people talking about the cravings going on for years, I have no desire to go back to those nasty things at all.

I'm with you on that one stacks, love a good carrot cake!

It did kinda read like he thought I started back up again, that was my first thought when I read it, 'how did I give that impression?!'

I agree, I actually prefer some of the older ways of doing things in the movies to all the cgi shit while, on the other hand, I love how far special effects have come but, movies like Star Wars, back in the early ones they had to make costumes and shit where now they'd just cgi it and while they may be able to get a look down better with cgi there's a realism that can't be duplicated when you can tell that something is actually in the room with them. Not sure if I actually got my point across the way I meant to but, yeah... lol
That’s what I took the time to go look for before I questioned him Papa and I didn’t see anything that would lead up to that. :speechless: Really wasn’t trying to be an ass but I guess that’s how he took it.:smoking:

Toaster79

Toaster79

Got a bunch of papers to use up

20171224 211607

So better get to work

incogneato

incogneato

I have a 2 light setup right now, i dont think i can justify a trimpal just yet. Im hoping sooner than later ill need one though.
I think my back was more much sore than my hands when I trimmed. Just leaning over the table all day is brutal. This time I'm going to get a Trim Bin so I can at least sit in a comfortable position while I'm doing it.

I may have my stand up desk by then as well so we'll see if that helps at all. My buddy works for a high-end office furniture manufacturer so any "mess ups" he can just have for free in terms of table tops. And by mess up it's because it's 2-3 inches too short for what they needed it for. Just gotta order the legs. Not sure if I just get a cheaper one with a hand crank or go fancy and get an electric lift
Got a trimpal for this run. Its a big improvement for sure.
Hey theres the big trouble maker!!!!
Heard ur melting snowflakes at the starwars nerd convention....?

In the past ive used these tables and propted em up w a 5gal bucket under each leg.View attachment 766300
Someones been lurkin :ninja:
What’s your guys favorite Christmas movie?
And don’t give me that I don’t watch movies bullshit. You all like Christmas movies. I need to pick one for tonight
national lampoons Christmas vacation for us hands down.
Trim Bin kicks ass, it does help on the back and you can get a bunch of keif with it too, which in itself makes it worth buying.

The Grinch That Stole Christmas and I mean the fucking original cartoon too, not that Jim Carey piece of shit they tried passing off as a movie, beyond that, fuck Christmas movies. lmao I definitely do watch movies for sure, just not Christmas movies.
it looks like im gonna have a shit ton of sift from this thing. Nice to be able to get that.
Maybe I've just never been high enough, lmao! I thought I had been pretty damn high in my time but...
I remember the first time i heard them, i was like THIS is what they're hyping up? Kinda boring to me and i like alot of diff genres of music. To each their own though.
Oh yah Die Hard lol.
We watched Christmas Story, Holiday Inn, and White Christmas. I never win.
Boom, forgot about die hard! Gonna have to watch that after the kiddies go down
Fer real man....tough aint the word!!!
Tip o the cap to pops and u!
Going on 5 years for me, dont miss that garbage. I got blessed, i have no desire to smoke at all, and i was a 2 pack + a day smoker. Working in construction made it too eaay to smoke.
Got a bunch of papers to use up

View attachment 766453

So better get to work
Come thru, i got a bunch of weed to smoke, how are you at trimming? Lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny when I was puffin away and ran out would seek out butts for a pull or two knowing full well how nasty it would be
I quit after near death experience with busted appendix.
Was way to sick in hosp. for 10 days to even think of a cig. Once out no crave done deal..

Srenots

Srenots

So i took a page outta stonestackers book and am doin this banzai mom thing. I have all my genetics in 5x5sq pots. I have 8 per in propagation trays under t8 floros. Workjn damn good i must say. Just up potted my wifi to grow out into a big mom for an upcoming rip....
using the T8's as well ....4 bulb 4 ft....mixed spectrum is workin good...not as fast as the 400 MH but like it so far...babies seem to like it hell ya

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom