Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

any1 here take moonphase into consideration, when tending to thier ladies?

we did a side by side this year in the veg garden. wifey with the moon, me when i cld b fkt. i must say hers was a fraction better, but she had way less maintenance than me...
she does everything by the moon calender, i go along sometimes to humor her but im starting to notice some things you can really see the difference!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
any1 here take moonphase into consideration, when tending to thier ladies?

we did a side by side this year in the veg garden. wifey with the moon, me when i cld b fkt. i must say hers was a fraction better, but she had way less maintenance than me...
she does everything by the moon calender, i go along sometimes to humor her but im starting to notice some things you can really see the difference!

Wife for 15 years Has planted our veggie garden according to moon phases definitely something to it
Her garden rocks

incogneato

incogneato

Looks like everyone had a good Christmas. Had a busy few days but it was great to enjoy time with my family and friends. It was also nice putting rhe phone down for a few days and forgetting about it. Moms prime rib was the best yet, i dint normally take food pics but i wanted to remember this plate lol. Hope you're all still enjoying the festivities . Second shot was xmas day, someone was wishing for a white xmas! Hope you all had a great holiday.
20171225 162725
Screenshot 20171227 115205

Toaster79

Toaster79

we had about two feet before xmas, got warm n rained enough for a green xmas:mad: now its snowing again:drunk2:
think it somehow worked out green on xmas day the last 3 years running.

You from Austria? Cause we have the same shit over and over again around here. 2 weeks before we get 10"-20" snow and the day before Christmas we get this worm weather and mud all around, standing in mud up to our knees. It's raining as I'm writing this, sitting on my balcony smoking a large spliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom