Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

speaking of grammar , check this out just saw....my buddy Chef is up for the grammar trophy

Chefhuh

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I saw a guy at the hardware store yesterday whos pants were every bit of 6" too short haha i mean this dude was flooding something terrible. Funny thing is the guy was unusually short so im sitting in the parking lot thinkin...how hard is it for a lil dude to find big enuff pants? Haha
Rockin' the Capri pants! lmao

ah sweet thanks.
should i take a dump in the nute tank while im at it, or should i keep that for tee day:badboy:
Definitely save that for the tea. :cry:

just an observation from the time spent here, me included.
stoners have really sloppy typing :D:D
Not all bro, doesn't matter if I'm on my phone or my laptop either. I can't help being anal about it, I try to slack off a bit on some things but, it's tough for me to just let it go.

who in here takes the worst pics?
from what I've seen that one goes to you bro, hands down! :cry:

Srenots

Srenots

so i had a friend gift me the Galaxy S4 to take pics with....been trying to use it but dam...whatever happened to push a button and go .....but it is cool....just watched some u tube vids on it but they need to slow they roll when explaining sht......gonna get this fucker figured out man lmao ...and first smart phone ever messed with btw....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Got the tent up and running. Doing a dry run first but looks like I'll be strugling to get temps above 60°F . I got 77°F in the propagator with the dome on but I can't kepp them in there forever

20171230 190526

20171230 184943

20171230 184838

All three Cheeses cracked and one is already showimg a tail, 3 purple hazes and 3 royal hazes sunk but haven't cracked yet. Got them all in paper towels for now, probably putting them in jiffis tomorrow .

G gnome

G gnome

so i had a friend gift me the Galaxy S4 to take pics with....been trying to use it but dam...whatever happened to push a button and go .....but it is cool....just watched some u tube vids on it but they need to slow they roll when explaining sht......gonna get this fucker figured out man lmao ...and first smart phone ever messed with btw....
Thats what i had b4 this it took much better pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom