Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Welp, guess i gotta show my ass here lol. Whats he saying? Grew up Metro Detroit, somewhere between the hood, the trailer park, and the burbs lmao. Poor confused white trash hahah
Sometimes i want to bring my system up from the basement and throw it in my truck. These days mostly because i cant hear shit tho, not to look cool hahahaha
He can definitely spit but, for my first time ever listening to him I think I did pretty well picking up what he was laying down, I'm thinking that probably has a lot to do with a lifetime of listening to people singing high speed lyrics though, lol. Definitely missed some stuff though.
Gotta get some sleep here I guess, have a good night...morning, whatever the hell it is. lol

G gnome

G gnome

Welp, guess i gotta show my ass here lol. Whats he saying? Grew up Metro Detroit, somewhere between the hood, the trailer park, and the burbs lmao. Poor confused white trash hahah
Sometimes i want to bring my system up from the basement and throw it in my truck. These days mostly because i cant hear shit tho, not to look cool hahahaha
Twista is from chicago bro! My buddies listened to that shit endlessly.

Put the fuel on it and take a pull on it!

G gnome

G gnome

str8smokn

str8smokn

The "can't understand what they're saying" has got to go to the Metal bro. I've been listening to it my whole life and sometimes I can't understand what they're saying! lmfao! Never had any trouble with understanding the rap though really, they're basically just talking through it, from where I sit anyway.
This is one I used to like to have blasting when I pulled into a convenience store/gas station, (not the live version though). I had a killer, thumping fucking system too, you could hear me a long way off so, when I came in blasting there was no way to not hear my shit unless you had a thumping system too and got back in your vehicle! lol

It makes my knees and back hurt watching that , but I would love to be in the middle of it all.
STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom