• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's not the flu itself it's the flu shots wiping people out. And the meds for the flu, tamiflu especially.
now that you mention it take a look at this read........
Knowing human nature and what greed can do to folks I want everyone to know things aren't always what they seem and not all allegations are tinfoil hat stuff. There is a dark side to mankind and when its about riches anything is possible. Enjoy and come to your own conclusions....... I personally agree with a lot of the article and what you said bro........

Vaccine McCarthyism. What If the Vaccine Paradigm Itself Is Deliberately Flawed?
Did 2014 Mark the Collapse of the Vaccine Establishment?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/vacci...aradigm-itself-is-deliberately-flawed/5427768

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Better teach him how to grow then!

Wait, you're not suggesting that somebody is intentionally spreading a virus to reap giant sums of money for the medication to "cure" this virus, are you? Sounds shady.

Been on my list of things to look into for awhile now. Definitely going to make it a priority.
Greed can drive peeps to do horrible things bro. What the conspirators count on is "cognitive dissonance"

Cognitive dissonance
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

and labeling folks conspiracy theorists to place a question mark over the head of folks speaking the truth........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I get a kick out of this little house warming gift one of my patients made for me. :smoking:

Simple but kinda cute. He is my new sidekick. I asked her what inspired the motif she chose and all she said was cause your a irascible old hippy and he is a good match for ya!!!! Momma put a xmas cactus in to make his hair.:D

I am going to pop a bean in there and have a real pothead friend for sure.
Hippie pal 2

Limonene

Limonene

New toys, I got 2 of these air comforts and set them up last night. They monitor temps and humidity and send the info via Bluetooth to an app on your phone. Only £50 for 2, they aren’t marketed for growing which is probably why they are reasonably priced. They seem to work though, u can see on the temperature graph where my lights dim every 3 hours to mimic cloud cover and give the plants a little siesta. Cool shit!
140B2D49 877F 43EC 9A08 DB289E9ECE45
30CE4590 28CD 4C28 A764 84B0789A9686

DBA493CB AB64 45B6 83A2 2D251EADAF38
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

New toys, I got 2 of these air comforts and set them up last night. They monitor temps and humidity and send the info via Bluetooth to an app on your phone. Only £50 for 2, they aren’t marketed for growing which is probably why they are reasonably priced. They seem to work though, u can see on the temperature graph where my lights dim every 3 hours to mimic cloud cover and give the plants a little siesta. Cool shit!View attachment 779549 View attachment 779550
That’s pretty sweet. Can you do anything from your phone? Say adjust the dim or something or is it just for data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom