Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

Jesus you fellerz are a chatty bunch ,im not reading back all those pages haha.
19f this morning,good n crispy :)
20171117 084944 1

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Just grow a beard

Yuck
Blunts are not for everyone i love em but only smoke em on the weekends its a habit i got when i used to sell in school. After every bag that i made cash back i would roll up what ever was left into a choco blunt that i smoked when we went to reup a few towns over. I was like 16 17 getting qps for 500 and thats when 8th were 50 -60

sixstring

sixstring

The number of deer taken this year was super low here. Like, 20% of what the DNR anticipated. Kinda sounds like that's the case all over
I heard 6 shots all day on Wednesday. 10 years ago it was more like 100 shots a day for the first few days.been getting more and more quiet on the opener of gun from what i have witnessed. But i seen a ton of deer during bow season so i know they are around.ill post some pics later but the big boys play all night and sleep all damn day.i have 1 pic out of thousands of a buck during daylight.but part of the reasons we are not hearing shots is theres no doe permits for my area available for public land.and all bucks must have 3 points on 1 side to be legal.plus where i hunt the deer migrate to deer yards at the first sign of any deep snow.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good evening.

Evening sir
Yeah, what he said stacks.

The number of deer taken this year was super low here. Like, 20% of what the DNR anticipated. Kinda sounds like that's the case all over
Well, between my two older sons they got five. The oldest got four nice does with his bow and the middle son shot a nice buck on one of the first days of rifle season, can't remember which one, might've even been the first day...? 175 lbs dressed.
Forumpic

It's not over yet, might be more to come, lol. I know I've had a few nice feeds and have more of those to come either way!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Well, between my two older sons they got five. The oldest got four nice does with his bow and the middle son shot a nice buck on one of the first days of rifle season, can't remember which one, might've even been the first day...? 175 lbs dressed.
View attachment 758401

It's not over yet, might be more to come, lol. I know I've had a few nice feeds and have more of those to come either way!
Dude send me some ill trade ya home made wine

incogneato

incogneato

If you cant roll one we cant be friends. Light em boys
Pearled that shit. I don't do blunts anymore though. Gave up the tobacco
I heard 6 shots all day on Wednesday. 10 years ago it was more like 100 shots a day for the first few days.been getting more and more quiet on the opener of gun from what i have witnessed. But i seen a ton of deer during bow season so i know they are around.ill post some pics later but the big boys play all night and sleep all damn day.i have 1 pic out of thousands of a buck during daylight.but part of the reasons we are not hearing shots is theres no doe permits for my area available for public land.and all bucks must have 3 points on 1 side to be legal.plus where i hunt the deer migrate to deer yards at the first sign of any deep snow.
My pops just told me that. We hunt gogebic county (up) and he said no doe permits, not even for bow this year. Guess the wolves got em all.
I started on tbe forums w one clone and traded up
Started from the bottom now you're here? I guess I'm on my way, got my first clone only

MW7945

MW7945

View attachment 758401

Can't use rifles here. If I'm being honest I'm not the biggest fan of venison. I'd love to bag a nice big elk. Could eat that all day. But there's no elk here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom