G gnome

He would never see it here or there. Must post in the farm thread:p
Screenshot 20180224 100836

Told ya lurkin haha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Any one who has ever fly casted from a drift boat knows to lock in for balance and avoid falling in in rougher water and BTW, proper and easer casting is all in the wrist a gentle flick and its on. Casting is as much fun as catching...
Summertime chucking grasshopper patterns to the bank is absolutely thrilling..
With Lucy looking on...
So its chores then hit it....
You can’t fool me chickdnman! :cry:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Humphhh pretty obvious you didn't shed a tear over homies demise. nice form......... :D
See ya cant ever be sure of digital renditions of people. You just don't ever really know where you stand with most. Oh well, as is clear another one bites the dust.

wudddnt it make more sense to try to make the forums stronger by building a good base rather than laugh over who got the hammer this month? Just thinkin out loud....... To my mind Kat was a good dude . Treated me right!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Humphhh pretty obvious you didn't shed a tear over homies demise. nice form......... :D
See ya cant ever be sure of digital renditions of people. You just don't ever really know where you stand with most. Oh well, as is clear another one bites the dust.

wudddnt it make more sense to try to make the forums stronger by building a good base rather than laugh over who got the hammer this month? Just thinkin out loud....... To my mind Kat was a good dude . Treated me right!!!

Splash fart...kats my buddy nkthjn wrong w a lil humor mr. Snowflake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom