Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
E975D844 EED3 421C BBB3 EE8192EA6347
DD06F2FF 2B72 45A9 BDAA EB67D0123F24

Massive chem trail right over the city:opps:
If you look to the right on the second pick you can see a normal plane trail without the chem:(

incogneato

incogneato

Before I used a net so no rotating but seeing how some plants thrived over others made me want to rotate and see how much more even growth I get. But I’m also all about automation
Maybe I’ll build a train table underneath and they can all ride around on little train cars. I can put that on a timer for sure!
A record player under every plant on a timer.
U need to learn how to bundle
Thats my gig, well that and vegging plants.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

that ur cake?

nice score. they all from the prize?
Yeah, two packs there, just both sides of each. The second one is like a freebie pack, just 3 beans but, been told it's good shit so, hoping to get a good female out of them. Those Fudge Mud Pie's sound like they should be pretty good.

So they all get equal even light. It’s the only thing I didn’t like about using a net. That’s why I’m thinking about light movers.
Everything I've ever watched with people using light meters under grow lights they're putting out different levels at different spots without fail so, seems like it would be a really good idea to be moving the light around a bit. Even better would be to have a big automated lazy susan type thing for the plants to sit on. Ideally, but who's gonna be doing all that? lol

I know most of yall are coco and automated....but here hand water and needs rotating daily....all good
In soil here. Well, soil-less but, I always call it soil. I use a mix of Pro-Mix Professional, EWC, and growstones, along with a bit of amendments.

Love that shit! The Chappelle Show was the Shit!

bout to reply ban this dude for lameness....
Who we talkin' 'bout?

Actually, pops is a bundler from way back....
Thanks for the Pops props brother! :cry:

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah, two packs there, just both sides of each. The second one is like a freebie pack, just 3 beans but, been told it's good shit so, hoping to get a good female out of them. Those Fudge Mud Pie's sound like they should be pretty good.

Everything I've ever watched with people using light meters under grow lights they're putting out different levels at different spots without fail so, seems like it would be a really good idea to be moving the light around a bit. Even better would be to have a big automated lazy susan type thing for the plants to sit on. Ideally, but who's gonna be doing all that? lol

In soil here. Well, soil-less but, I always call it soil. I use a mix of Pro-Mix Professional, EWC, and growstones, along with a bit of amendments.

Love that shit! The Chappelle Show was the Shit!

Who we talkin' 'bout?

Thanks for the Pops props brother! :cry:
I’ve been rotating the plants 90 degrees and moving them forward one space everyday. As long as I’m home I don’t mind. It only takes 7 min. Hahah. But if I’m not home I’d like to still be able to rotate. Not the end of the world tho

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I’ve been rotating the plants 90 degrees and moving them forward one space everyday. As long as I’m home I don’t mind. It only takes 7 min. Hahah. But if I’m not home I’d like to still be able to rotate. Not the end of the world tho
More than I do. I know about that shit and I still let them sit in the same damn spots most of the time. I do rotate them some so, that's something I guess.

Chemtrails are a myth...
Just like the G spot and Jesus.
lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom