Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

T5 blah! You can pheno Hunt but it’s not going to show how great it can be. Will work to trash the males though
No doubt. The real question was if i could use a 315 in there and get good results. Really just bouncing some ideas off of you more seasoned growers. Was also wondering how i would do in my 8x4 if i switched from 2 1000w hps to 2 600w hps and a 315 cmh in the center.
thats a 45 day orange cookie(caps cut) x wedding cake .got a bunch of em going,only this one is finishing early,but the rest do look to be ready by 60 days which knocks off 10 days from my cake cut ,ill take it
Yea thats what i thought it was. Its still on my to do list to get carded and go check out some of your stuff up at the firestation.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
how many times a day are ya choppin plants ? i dont take down full rooms and then reset,but i also dont chop plants every day.if something new looks done i always scope it.i do have a few strains i know will be done in 55 days,62 days 70 days. but i still usually check those also just to make sure cause they never finish the same way.
I try to get everything down before day72-73. That bg I will pull at 60 then i try to take at least a plant a day down, somewhere around day 68 I will get a couple of trimmers to knock down a big portion of the room. Then I i finish the rest up myself.

G gnome

G gnome

20180331 161327

G gnome

G gnome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom