Cleaned my trimpal for the first time....View attachment 790775
Yikes

I think I'm gonna win on the average height thing. Maybe... Haha

I’m comin for ya. Hahah
Ccp

If it was a leaf growin contest ud be in front by a lot haha
Slam

5 followers w/o a post...not bad
Two of them are me! In fact, I was the first two. Haha One account under my name for family shit and one under Papa Indica.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hmm. I’ll try to find em. I must have missed em somehow. I saw the pics of the others you posted a couple days ago
I eat a lot of RSO... I thought I put up pics of CCP with the others, but. To be honest I don't remember and will get more up next week. Lights out, and I try not to go in unless absolutely necessary. I have never used flash during dark period.

And I don’t quite understand what “9 now” means. Hahah
My bad. Can't you guys read my mind lol. Following G on IG.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hahah.
Ya please don’t go in to take pics during dark time. Hahah. I’ll go in a min or 2 before lights on and snap a few bt that’s it. Lol
To be honest I'm afraid to do that. I don't need no herms. My net makes it hard to find herms. I lollipopped way more than I usually do and have been very diligent searching. I actually went to cull them after yours hermed. But just couldn't stand to have 2 mt spots in flower.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

To be honest I'm afraid to do that. I don't need no herms. My net makes it hard to find herms. I lollipopped way more than I usually do and have been very diligent searching. I actually went to cull them after yours hermed. But just couldn't stand to have 2 mt spots in flower.
Ya just make sure to keep a close eye on them brotha. I’ll admit anything I do that can cause problems but I’m more than sure these things had no light leaks or real stress. I’m sure gnomes not torturing them too much either. Hahah. But at the same time I don’t think there has been even close to any kind of seed sighting so who tf knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom