Not open for further replies.
Junk

Junk

Pics ir it didn't happen, you know the drill!:ninja:
lol...

IMG 1675

MW7945

MW7945

Longest you guys have dried for? I've kept my humidity @ 60%-ish this whole time and I'm on day 13, small branches are getting close to snapping when bent, but still not snapping in half.

Thinking these ones are gonna retain the smell real nice like

Toaster79

Toaster79

Longest you guys have dried for? I've kept my humidity @ 60%-ish this whole time and I'm on day 13, small branches are getting close to snapping when bent, but still not snapping in half.

2 weeks with fans removed. Should have let them go few more days although that was my head stash and had it for almost 2 years now. Smell and taste are still there.

incogneato

incogneato

2 weeks with fans removed. Should have let them go few more days although that was my head stash and had it for almost 2 years now. Smell and taste are still there.
I did 14-16 days on my last run. I could have probably gone another day or two easy as i had to burp quite a bit at first. The smell and taste was worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom