Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah, congrats on the potm win @G gnome !
Anybody know what's up with the gnome? He hasn't been around for a bit, I sent him a text yesterday asking him if all was well and I still haven't heard anything back from him, not that that really means anything but, I do hope all is well.
I talked to him shortly today. He’s been really busy with a job he’s had the past week or so. Or so he says. I think he’s dodging us. Hahaha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Anybody know what's up with the gnome? He hasn't been around for a bit, I sent him a text yesterday asking him if all was well and I still haven't heard anything back from him, not that that really means anything but, I do hope all is well.
After he sees this he’ll be here shortly with a “daddy’s here” I’m sure. Hahah

incogneato

incogneato

I think I classify for the gilf hunters lol.
Hahaha, easier to catch Stoney!
Sneak peak. Starting to jar everything up. Tranny panties goin full tard on me. Haha
Damn Joe! Beautiful! I'll take a plate to go!
We had a nice Mother's Day cookout today, the boys were all here, and most of the grandchildren.
It was a beautiful day here, actually kinda hot if you were right in the sun, knew it would get here sooner or later! I actually set my feet on the grass for a few minutes in the front yard, felt nice.
It was beautiful here too finally, the whole neighborhood was out lol. Hope you all had a great day. Tried a sample nug from about 8 weeks in last night. Not bad
Screenshot 20180512 170143

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

After he sees this he’ll be here shortly with a “daddy’s here” I’m sure. Hahah
Im godd fellas....just been busy is all...sorry i didnt text u back, pops....i got ur text and i was already sleepin....meant to text ya and got sidetracked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom