Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I can't get my dtems thick like that for some reason this time around...second time growing since 2009 white widow grow...my plants were big fucking bushes...i did use ff grow and tiger bloom...now im using gen org bio thrive...maybe that's the prob. Lol

Will be flushing again...my EC is sitting at 2.8 to 3.2 in my pots....way to high....lmfao....plants under serious abiotic stress atm..

Im playing with fire!!! :ninja::fire::fire:
I wouldn't attribute that to the nutrients being used, seems to be a strain/phenotype thing. Some stuff I grow I have the same issue with, others not so much.
I'm sure though, with proper topping/training, etc., you can get thicker stems on about anything but, my disability keeps me from spending more time and effort on my plants than I already do, which bums me out because I'd love to be able to grow more and do more with them. On the other hand, there are a ton of people out there that are fully capable and don't/can't/won't do as much as I do, (which kinda makes me sick but, whatever), and that helps keep me encouraged sometimes if I start feeling a little discouraged with things.
We're all playin' with fire bro. :fire::jimlad::fire:

Toaster79

Toaster79

I wouldn't attribute that to the nutrients being used, seems to be a strain/phenotype thing. Some stuff I grow I have the same issue with, others not so much.
I'm sure though, with proper topping/training, etc., you can get thicker stems on about anything but, my disability keeps me from spending more time and effort on my plants than I already do, which bums me out because I'd love to be able to grow more and do more with them. On the other hand, there are a ton of people out there that are fully capable and don't/can't/won't do as much as I do, (which kinda makes me sick but, whatever), and that helps keep me encouraged sometimes if I start feeling a little discouraged with things.
We're all playin' with fire bro. :fire::jimlad::fire:

Well said pops!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Playin with fire
Hsdxa11
E189318C 862F 4318 A65B 9EFC7CE535AB
platinum OG
A1D16316 8FD4 4E15 9E13 F3972ECFBE8B
Rogan
CD3C91E0 CA6E 4542 9B7F 07C8A3C03C4B
Tranny Panties