Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Death star
20180702 091557

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My CCP that I had flowering got the ax and hit the trash today, that's where I was seeing all the spider mites.

I'm kinda bugging out, (pun intended), about what I'm seeing in the grow. I don't see any signs of mite damage on the other plants in the flower tent. I scoped some leaves on the only two that have some time yet to go, the Headmaster Diesel and the Cannatonic, and found nothing. I scoped some leaves on each of the plants in veg, which include the 3 I got from gravekat, and I found nothing.
While I'm happy about this, I also feel a bit skeptical, but, it's really not difficult to find mites and their eggs when you're looking for them. You actually can see the little bastards with the naked eye, enough to know there's something there anyway.
Gonna take some measures to help be sure anyway.

G gnome

G gnome

My CCP that I had flowering got the ax and hit the trash today, that's where I was seeing all the spider mites.

I'm kinda bugging out, (pun intended), about what I'm seeing in the grow. I don't see any signs of mite damage on the other plants in the flower tent. I scoped some leaves on the only two that have some time yet to go, the Headmaster Diesel and the Cannatonic, and found nothing. I scoped some leaves on each of the plants in veg, which include the 3 I got from gravekat, and I found nothing.
While I'm happy about this, I also feel a bit skeptical, but, it's really not difficult to find mites and their eggs when you're looking for them. You actually can see the little bastards with the naked eye, enough to know there's something there anyway.
Gonna take some measures to help be sure anyway.
Man thats a shame about the ccp...hope u run it again soon...shits retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom