Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

yeah i was scoping them. they got a controller with steps.... 1,2,3 ive got a smart contoller..... the last 1 i ordered with 2 speeds didnt work with it.
ive seen the same 1s for double the price too.... wtf with that

I'm keeping my eyes on those as I'm gonna need one myself and the price is the lowest I could find so far. If it's still too loud you can hook a muffler at the output side. They go for about €50 with 160mm flange.

The 2 speed vent has actually 2 separated windings on the stator part and you need to wire it this way over a switch or directly in the box. The controller is probably some variac changing the supplied voltage and those motors don't like that. You'll need a 2 pole switch or 3 pole if you take this one.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm keeping my eyes on those as I'm gonna need one myself and the price is the lowest I could find so far. If it's still too loud you can hook a muffler at the output side. They go for about €50 with 160mm flange.

The 2 speed vent has actually 2 separated windings on the stator part and you need to wire it this way over a switch or directly in the box. The controller is probably some variac changing the supplied voltage and those motors don't like that. You'll need a 2 pole switch or 3 pole if you take this one.
yeah i really like my controller.
got it running 1 similar to this but the cheapo plastic version but only 100mm:cool: its fine without a filter but ive got some sort of dank smog engulfing the neighbors slowly:smoking:

bicky studs

bicky studs

oops pic
IMG 2139

Toaster79

Toaster79

mayb ill just go with this... cant find the abs model :mad:

That thing is gonna be loud. Does it at least have 2 speeds? What's wrong with the one I linked?

hows work toaster? man ur mrs got u sorted m8:D gotcha workin ur ass to the bone while shes off holidayin, probly got ya thinking it was ur idea too:p

You don't go asking someone how's work on a Monday ffs.

I don't know what she's thinking but as long as I don't have to spend more than 3 days there I'm fine with whatever she thinks. And i can get some shit done while she and the kids are away. And I can finally cook something spicy for my soul. Too bad seeds won't be done by the end of this week, otherwise I'd come around for the weekend.

bicky studs

bicky studs

That thing is gonna be loud. Does it at least have 2 speeds? What's wrong with the one I linked?

You don't go asking someone how's work on a Monday ffs.

I don't know what she's thinking but as long as I don't have to spend more than 3 days there I'm fine with whatever she thinks. And i can get some shit done while she and the kids are away. And I can finally cook something spicy for my soul. Too bad seeds won't be done by the end of this week, otherwise I'd come around for the weekend.
just jokes man...sorta. im busy as till start of august.
i want a fan i can use my controller on. those things look to have cheapo fans with a fancy plastic case. why you think its gunna be so loud it says 40db so i guess thats max n it wont be runnin full titt. they tend to sound quieter hooked up to a filter too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom