Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

catholic church, the biggest mafia inthe world:sweating: employin illegals at half minimum wage to trim there ill gotten forests. has em livin in containers no power or water. cunts be drinkin from the river n shittin all over the place.
they hard workers too, thier saws are goin non stop all day.
a guy up the road was telling me he got em workin at his place on sundays...paintin his house. making out like he was helpin them out i asked wat he was givin em....... 6.50/hour :mad:
i told him he was a stingy fkn wanker.
took them a banana box of veges over n they were friendly as. ofered to trim my trees n stuff. i told em we should screw the church over, but its still more than they get at home so they need these jobs in sommer:speechless:

Toaster79

Toaster79

catholic church, the biggest mafia inthe world:sweating: employin illegals at half minimum wage to trim there ill gotten forests. has em livin in containers no power or water. cunts be drinkin from the river n shittin all over the place.
they hard workers too, thier saws are goin non stop all day.
a guy up the road was telling me he got em workin at his place on sundays...paintin his house. making out like he was helpin them out i asked wat he was givin em....... 6.50/hour :mad:
i told him he was a stingy fkn wanker.
took them a banana box of veges over n they were friendly as. ofered to trim my trees n stuff. i told em we should screw the church over, but its still more than they get at home so they need these jobs in sommer:speechless:

Couldn't agree more about the church.

It's called modern slavery/capitalism. We're all stuck in same shit.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Well, that certainly looked like spamming to hit 10,000. Hmm...
And I missed the fucker by 1 post because I was literally taking a morning shit :mad:

Bicky's gonna pay for this.
cant help if every1sleepn, im used to having 1 sided coverations:cry:
lol maybe the last 2 tho... :D
i dont give 2 fks u can have the prize papa. gnome wont send it these ways:smoking:

bicky studs

bicky studs

waitin on my new camera...:speechless:
IMG 2185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom