Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

No problems with light timers? I know it's a stupid question but still.
:D same as the ice queens...same dtw too...:cry: shes just fkt up:smoking:

G gnome

G gnome

ill take ur 4" n tripple it :cry:View attachment 820587

i wanted to keep here round for the seed run cause shes a hardcore producer. but shes gettin slayed after this:badboy:

No problems with light timers? I know it's a stupid question but still.

Id b checkin those timers. I know it seems unlikey seeing as how the rest of em r fine but ime....some plants r most sensitive to light cycle interruptions.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Id b checkin those timers. I know it seems unlikey seeing as how the rest of em r fine but ime....some plants r most sensitive to light cycle interruptions.
sure m8 but they allgd. im stumped, she foxed last round a lil but i thought it was cause a burnt her a bit on pk week. took it easy this time, shes just gunna have to go live down the back n flick her bean by herself:badboy:

bicky studs

bicky studs

foxtailing in 100% saties or satie dom strains isn't unusual. Granted not having good temp control at the canopy can contribute. But I have seen some grows where temps were optimum and they foxtailed like crazy anyway.
yeah ive had it before too, just find this pretty extreem. had to share. ive never messed with buds in flowering so will be interesting to see what they do;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah ive had it before too, just find this pretty extreem. had to share. ive never messed with buds in flowering so will be interesting to see what they do;)
the foxtails don't yield well like a more compact cola. But they are still very usable for other uses, canna butter, extracts etc. Not very good for bag appeal but they are still high in psychoactive ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom