Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What’s everyone up to? Wtf is goin on in here? Hahah. I feel like I haven’t been on at all lately...
Here’s some pics of the Banner Glue. Mac is a shitty vegger so it won’t go in tomorrow as planned. It will throw the cycle off a little but oh well.

9A65C7E1 2A5C 42DD 800D 1FF987C066C1
7D2991FD 28A1 4AA4 9B16 098FB9D5E6B3
F82B893F 5A11 4766 9973 CB7E28DF95A8
D

Digger

Nice thread! I haven't caught up yet, but very nice! Just throwing this out there, if the Tranny Panties makes any beans will you call it Ya Maw's Draws? What are you smoking on, Ya Maw's Draws. LOL!

@Thejoeybrown Thanks for all the info on Caps MAC 1 cut. I follow Cap on IG, and I've seen him say more than a few times, overall his keeper ain't that great. And I don't say that in a negative way, I feel he's being honest when he says better can be found in the F1 beans. I was "lucky" enough to score two packs, and will start hunting early next season.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nice thread! I haven't caught up yet, but very nice! Just throwing this out there, if the Tranny Panties makes any beans will you call it Ya Maw's Draws? What are you smoking on, Ya Maw's Draws. LOL!

@Thejoeybrown Thanks for all the info on Caps MAC 1 cut. I follow Cap on IG, and I've seen him say more than a few times, overall his keeper ain't that great. And I don't say that in a negative way, I feel he's being honest when he says better can be found in the F1 beans. I was "lucky" enough to score two packs, and will start hunting early next season.
No problem man. And ya it really lives up to everything I would hope for in flower but there is no way to get around the fact that it is a turd in veg. It requires adjusting for anyone on a schedule. But to me it’s a small price to pay for the end result. I definitely there is gems to be found in those packs. I’ll be staying tuned!
Also dm me so I can get your ig info

scubascrog

scubascrog

No problem man. And ya it really lives up to everything I would hope for in flower but there is no way to get around the fact that it is a turd in veg. It requires adjusting for anyone on a schedule. But to me it’s a small price to pay for the end result. I definitely there is gems to be found in those packs. I’ll be staying tuned!
Also dm me so I can get your ig info

What is different about it in veg?

D

Digger

Actually gonna roll up some of the Mac right now. Hahah

Thats whats up! And maybe "aint that great" wasnt the right saying, more like a pain in the ass. LOL! That looks like everything you could want in a flower!! Hopefully I find a keeper or two. I'm slightly, kind of jealous right now, I had a female from the first three beans I started but lost due to neglect. Started a business and the garden suffered. I lost a Zoolander Banana OG x Underdawg also that smelled heavenly for lack of a better word. Enjoy that jay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom