• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Happy birth day man

Very nice @Thejoeybrown nice indeed. Keepin it real. Congrats on your clean time. I'm in same boat. Don't count my clean time to keep it honest as I puff a lot of weed but walked away from the dumb shyt 25 years ago.

Good to see you knowing whats truly important.

That's awesome man! Very similar to my story. Turned 31 in July, got three kids. I OD'd multiple times and almost lost my kids. I realized what is important and got my shit together. Bought my first house in May and can finally grow!

Its nuts how similar our stories are....hmm maybe we are onto something. To avoid the testing involved with my dwi I turned to the "synthetic weed" Hahahaha more like narcolepsy, zombie, incoherent. It almost worked

Happy Birthday @Thejoeybrown !

Happy birthday...

Yes sir happy birthday man enjoy

Congrats Joey. Great story and turnaround.
Happy Birthday.

Happy b day man! Have a good one!

Happy b-day Joe.
@ the age of 31 is when I put the plug in the jug. Coke had me for a few years before that. I think that helped with the progression of my drinking. I'm 58 now. My oldest was 5 when I quit.
Finally started smoking again 2012 or 13. Much happier smoking than not.
It helps not having the threat of a drug test hanging over your head at work.

Happy birthday @Thejoeybrown ! I'm a year and a half behind ya.

Herpy barfday joejoe :puke2:
Thank you fellas. It means a lot to me

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I went through the majority of my major drug use pretty damn young, had to stop doing that stuff after I started a family and we did that pretty damn young too! Haha
Man, when I was a kid, I'd try anything going, with the exception of using needles, fuck that noise! I got into coke pretty hard for a short time but, the morning I woke up spitting blood I decided I was done right then and there. I did end up doing a couple lines two or three times after that but, years passed in between.
I'm happy sticking with weed, have been for years, not sure why everyone can't be but, different strokes...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thought I'd throw up a couple pics my oldest son picked up on one of his game cameras this year. Just thought this was a pretty good fawn pic and one of a gray fox, something I hadn't seen before somehow.
WGI 0425
WGI 0014

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Any of you guys seen this shit before? I ran out of plugs, so I'm using some Pro-Mix for cuttings, it's worked quite well for me on others and I'm getting roots now but, I've never seen roots start shooting up out of the soil like this. It's not like there's so many roots matted in there that they had nowhere else to go. Haha
PI1 cut

I covered them over with some more Pro-Mix and hopefully they'll stay where they belong! Haha

G gnome

G gnome

Any of you guys seen this shit before? I ran out of plugs, so I'm using some Pro-Mix for cuttings, it's worked quite well for me on others and I'm getting roots now but, I've never seen roots start shooting up out of the soil like this. It's not like there's so many roots matted in there that they had nowhere else to go. Haha
View attachment 833365
I covered them over with some more Pro-Mix and hopefully they'll stay where they belong! Haha
Haha never seen that....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

View attachment 833365
Trippy! Are the covered with a dome? I would think the only way it would work like that is if the humidity was so high they could do that and survive.
Never seen it either tho.

bicky studs

bicky studs

View attachment 833365
ive had that with a clone that had heaps of roots wen i potted it. figured when i pushed the rootball in the taproot got aimed up.....
or theres sumthin it the bottom of the pot that scares em more than gravity

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Trippy! Are the covered with a dome? I would think the only way it would work like that is if the humidity was so high they could do that and survive.
Never seen it either tho.
Yeah, I keep a dome over them, I keep the end vents open and the top one closed. There's always moisture on the sides of it but, like I said, it's never happened before and it's set up the same way I've always used this particular cloning setup. Strange shit.

Ya usually I get the big thick ones that grow out after they get really big but those not the white feeder roots. More like big thick stems. And they just pop out a little from watering or whatever
I've had those lots of times, where the tops of some show, just around the point where they're growing out of the main stem.

ive had that with a clone that had heaps of roots wen i potted it. figured when i pushed the rootball in the taproot got aimed up.....
or theres sumthin it the bottom of the pot that scares em more than gravity
These are just starting to root, so it's a pretty crazy thing to see. There's a minimum of 3-4 points there where they're coming up through. It's still freaking me out a little! :cry:

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yeah, I keep a dome over them, I keep the end vents open and the top one closed. There's always moisture on the sides of it but, like I said, it's never happened before and it's set up the same way I've always used this particular cloning setup. Strange shit.

I've had those lots of times, where the tops of some show, just around the point where they're growing out of the main stem.

These are just starting to root, so it's a pretty crazy thing to see. There's a minimum of 3-4 points there where they're coming up through. It's still freaking me out a little! :cry:
hmmmm are they clean/new pots.....
maybe theres no gravity in ur tent:speechless: start of a wormhole:smoking::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom