• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Here's the link to my post we were talking about @G gnome
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/papas-propagation-playland.77765/page-105#post-2187050

I just posted those new pics on there too. I guess there probably isn't much point now. Haha

Looks fantastic man!!!! Glad u were able to run some Monsanchos!!! I really appreciate all u guys who took the time to test em for me.

I think, so far, @Thejoeybrown is the only one to have harvested any. Was talkin to em last night. He sounds like he liked em a lot!
This winter im gonna be working on some fem x's. Haven't decided quite yet what im gonna be working with but it shud be interesting. I'll have testers for anyone whos willing to crack em in a timely fashion plus @logic has agreed to distribute some testers as freebies.

I ill be working with some very interesting and diverse genetics that have my trademark absurd names haha

G gnome

G gnome

Heres a pic of the gelato 33 i got goin atm....im definitely lookin forward to working this one into future breeding projects....
20181011 041206

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Think ull find its more bout the strain and enviroment than medium and method
Thats Why I respect the opinions of the ones that did this before it was pop culture. Thanks for paving the way fam.

I'm here to find the fire!! @thunderfudge is looking like a pretty safe bet. Its been all over the place with my last batch. I only have bagseed photos to compare to.
These two about 2 weeks out were in the same group of 25. Some weren't even autos. Oh well there is always next time. Thats why this site is for the newbies like me. We are all literally ready to throw our money at some online company and hope for the best. Na. I'm going to take the word of a few members before the next go round.
It's my bud, its not as good as yours, but its all MINE!
-Ty

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looks fantastic man!!!! Glad u were able to run some Monsanchos!!! I really appreciate all u guys who took the time to test em for me.

I think, so far, @Thejoeybrown is the only one to have harvested any. Was talkin to em last night. He sounds like he liked em a lot!
This winter im gonna be working on some fem x's. Haven't decided quite yet what im gonna be working with but it shud be interesting. I'll have testers for anyone whos willing to crack em in a timely fashion plus @logic has agreed to distribute some testers as freebies.

I ill be working with some very interesting and diverse genetics that have my trademark absurd names haha
Thanks brother, I just wish things had gone a little smoother here and I probably could've had something finished, damn near it at least. Got things back in order anyway, everybody looking healthy and happy. I'll have some #2 & #3 PI's flowering before too awful long.
I'm really liking the PI's, real strong branching, they root really well, and they seem to be nice and vigorous too.
I'll be popping some of those Sex Panther beans pretty soon and I'd absolutely love to check out some fems when you get some done. You know I love the ease of fem beans, anything that makes my life easier is always welcome here!

headed north to replace a furnace at my daughters and try to kill bambie
Shit man, fuck Bambi, (although he would make for some good eating), shoot his father!

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks brother, I just wish things had gone a little smoother here and I probably could've had something finished, damn near it at least. Got things back in order anyway, everybody looking healthy and happy. I'll have some #2 & #3 PI's flowering before too awful long.
I'm really liking the PI's, real strong branching, they root really well, and they seem to be nice and vigorous too.
I'll be popping some of those Sex Panther beans pretty soon and I'd absolutely love to check out some fems when you get some done. You know I love the ease of fem beans, anything that makes my life easier is always welcome here!

Shit man, fuck Bambi, (although he would make for some good eating), shoot his father!
Shoot his grandfather!!!

stonestacker

stonestacker

View attachment 835702

Rogan just came outta the dome!!!

@motherlode
@Thejoeybrown

Daddy's out to an early lead!!!!

Mine just came out yesterday. But it will be another round or two before they make the lineup lol. Looking great as always G.
I got home with fresh cuts my neighbor happened to be over and said those won't root. He said they were too far gone. they were the first to root. I showed his doubting ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom