Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Thx man!!! Too much for me to remember too!!! I was gonna put a list of strains im flowerin atm but i got in to take pix just as the light went out so wasnt able to write em all down. I can try n remember but i know im gonna forget some......here goes.....

Ultrabrite (hookahs cut)
Mk ultra (stonestackers cut)
Sfv
ghost og
Headmaster diesel
Blue dream
Mendocino purps
sour dubb
Banner glue
Gg4
Motorbreath
Chemdog 91
Gsc
Wookies
G13
Old family purp
Bubba
Jsd (tranny panties)
Hindu skunk dawg x Apollo 11 #1 and #2
Wifi
Thats all i can think of

How long til there is something in the flower room gnome?
I have everything on this list plus alien og and deathstar flowering right now

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I gotta say man.....ur 91s1 looks frostier than my cut. I grew the 91 for the first time last rip and it didnt have much in the way of crystals....smelled to fuck and flew off the shelf but not much frost
Oh ya? How did it yeild? These don’t look to be big yeilders at all but definitely look to have the trichs n density.
Honestly appearance wise all around they’re some of the prettiest plants I’ve had. Nothing to do with end product but just pretty. My profile pic is one of the leaves.
Not sure what it is about her but i hope the quality is there and she gets to stay around a while

72D7A3C2 B240 4C1E 8E44 C618B4F9C090
D37C53BF 3212 42C4 802F 7837708D482D
G gnome

G gnome

Oh ya? How did it yeild? These don’t look to be big yeilders at all but definitely look to have the trichs n density.
Honestly appearance wise all around they’re some of the prettiest plants I’ve had. Nothing to do with end product but just pretty. My profile pic is one of the leaves.
Not sure what it is about her but i hope the quality is there and she gets to stay around a while
It did good as far as yield.....i got some more goin this round so gonna have a better idea as i only did one plant last time

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

G-Cheese (G-13 Airborne x Exodus Cheese). I can't post anything from him without making sure to say that Reeferman is a lying dirtbag who sells high priced seeds that don't germinate but, I am looking forward to trying this stuff out.
20171109 115701

Sucks that everything this round got stunted but, hopefully I'll get some decent head stash anyway, liking the smell of this stuff.

incogneato

incogneato

G-Cheese (G-13 Airborne x Exodus Cheese). I can't post anything from him without making sure to say that Reeferman is a lying dirtbag who sells high priced seeds that don't germinate but, I am looking forward to trying this stuff out.
View attachment 756534

Sucks that everything this round got stunted but, hopefully I'll get some decent head stash anyway, liking the smell of this stuff.
Good shit papa, hope I get my glue looking that good brother! Looks like yield is for shit but it looks dank.

Toaster79

Toaster79

G gnome

G gnome

Damn, I actually took first place in a potm here, I freakin' love it! Thanks to any of you who voted for me. October 2017 belongs to Papa Indica!
Well deserved win pops!!!

View attachment 756534

Looks vaguely similar to my g13....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom