• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

incogneato

incogneato

It’s a new fad lol, my friend I’ve know 10 years always loved Chemdog #4. I told him I got tge c4 back and he reply’s “I don’t really like chem anymore MANN!” Six months ago you loved it pal! Guy went full hipster on me. And for that I only paid him 15$ an hour lol
Happens around here. People only want "cookie" or "glue" the funny thing is they're just smoking renamed shit that's nothing like what it's supposed to be. Hit em with that hipster tax
Never met a chem i didnt like....
Yea I'm i a chem fan myself.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Happens around here. People only want "cookie" or "glue" the funny thing is they're just smoking renamed shit that's nothing like what it's supposed to be. Hit em with that hipster tax

Yea I'm i a chem fan myself.
I'm definitely particular about flavor and flavor is the number one thing on my list, some of my favorites are S Dubb of course but, even better than that actually I really like the LA Con flavor and I had some Bubba a few years back that tasted excellent as well. :happy:

Really need to start some Cataract Kush again, a lot of those phenos had a strong LA Con flavor. I grew a White Widow a few years back that was awesome and I wish like hell I still had the very first Kandy Kush I grew, fucking outstanding from a freebie seed, then out of two packs I could never find anything remotely like it. :facepalm::banghead:

I think I tend to disagree with a lot of people on some of these "elites" because I'm not entirely sure that flavor is high on the checklist when they're being chosen, maybe I'm wrong and it's just differing tastes.

Another thing is that during the time I had a bunch of elites I had some issues causing problems with my grow and one of them was really changing up the way I had been doing things so, maybe I wouldn't have the same opinion on some of them if things were going properly for me.
:ninja:
I've actually never tried any cookies yet.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm definitely particular about flavor and flavor is the number one thing on my list, some of my favorites are S Dubb of course but, even better than that actually I really like the LA Con flavor and I had some Bubba a few years back that tasted excellent as well. :happy:

Really need to start some Cataract Kush again, a lot of those phenos had a strong LA Con flavor. I grew a White Widow a few years back that was awesome and I wish like hell I still had the very first Kandy Kush I grew, fucking outstanding from a freebie seed, then out of two packs I could never find anything remotely like it. :facepalm::banghead:

I think I tend to disagree with a lot of people on some of these "elites" because I'm not entirely sure that flavor is high on the checklist when they're being chosen, maybe I'm wrong and it's just differing tastes.

Another thing is that during the time I had a bunch of elites I had some issues causing problems with my grow and one of them was really changing up the way I had been doing things so, maybe I wouldn't have the same opinion on some of them if things were going properly for me.
:ninja:
I've actually never tried any cookies yet.
Cookies are fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom