Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

How's the taste on that cross? Or if you've smoked the parents separately which do you prefer, in looking for a really sweet tasting strain.

Well, if u wudda read the posts every question u asked wudda been answered brother haha. But for u I'll answer em again...its cookies and cream x cherry pie
Ive never tried the cookies n cream but i have the cherry pie. Nothin sweet about it.
Smells n tastes very similar to cookies. Structure is all cherry pie.
If ur lookin for sweet this aint it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well, if u wudda read the posts every question u asked wudda been answered brother haha. But for u I'll answer em again...its cookies and cream x cherry pie
Ive never tried the cookies n cream but i have the cherry pie. Nothin sweet about it.
Smells n tastes very similar to cookies. Structure is all cherry pie.
If ur lookin for sweet this aint it
That’s how the manderine cookies are. Probably just well selected phenos, but i enjoy having cookies with some weight behind it.:shockedninja:

Toaster79

Toaster79

That’s how the manderine cookies are. Probably just well selected phenos, but i enjoy having cookies with some weight behind it.:shockedninja:

So if I understand this right, there is a tangerine smelling and tasting gsc.pheno to be found? With dough in the background?
Looking like this:

IMG 20170312 170815 309

?

G gnome

G gnome

Yo @G gnome wanna share your smoked mac n cheese recipe? Was it smoked ? Or was it just amazing. Any way i want it gonna make it for thanks giving
I smoke the pork thats in the mac n cheese. I have no recipe im a shoot from the hip kinda chef. Call me

So if I understand this right, there is a tangerine smelling and tasting gsc.pheno to be found? With dough in the background?
Looking like this:

View attachment 757900

?
Nothin about cookies even remotely smells like dough imo.....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Looking like this:

View attachment 757900

?
I grabbed some GSC x Tangie from a farmer on the western slope last year, I believe @xavier7995 flowered it out, it's on my to-do list but the back burner for now.

It came to me as a cross, not a tangie pheno of GSC. It stunk of tangerines, but i didn't catch anything resembling dough on the nose. I broke my sniffer back in the day.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Understandable im not sweatin it tho brother, you know me. But ehh got some shitty news about my.mother so ive just been all fucked. Other than that, im livin b how are you? @gravekat303
Man that sucks bro. Sorry to hear that what ever is going on just be there when she call man. Im ok bro just got my car and shit so im able to move around again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom