Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Well, if u wudda read the posts every question u asked wudda been answered brother haha. But for u I'll answer em again...its cookies and cream x cherry pie
Ive never tried the cookies n cream but i have the cherry pie. Nothin sweet about it.
Smells n tastes very similar to cookies. Structure is all cherry pie.
If ur lookin for sweet this aint it

I glanced through most of the thread I guess I missed the part where you described tasted. But thanks for the reply!! I've had the gdp, before & its sweet/grapey, & I watched a review of the cookies & cream I was hoping the sweetness would shine through

Toaster79

Toaster79

I grabbed some GSC x Tangie from a farmer on the western slope last year, I believe @xavier7995 flowered it out, it's on my to-do list but the back burner for now.

It came to me as a cross, not a tangie pheno of GSC. It stunk of tangerines, but i didn't catch anything resembling dough on the nose. I broke my sniffer back in the day.

Those seeds I got were supposedly bag seeds so they could also be crosses. But like I said the doughy smell is there.

G gnome

G gnome

Plants r stretching pretty good....

I usually do 9 plants under each light but the row on the right has 12 per. Thats my row of gsc. Seein if i can get 1.5+gpw outta those cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom