• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good morning.
It's -15 below wind chill and not warming up soon. So we are going to take my sons pit bull out for a new coat and maybe some booties. The pore little feller freezes his ass off, but loves to be outside. Then it's just the usual, chill around the house with family.
Fucking A dude...
25 at night 50s day herebouts in the HIGH country desert...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Spent a mellow evening at a buddies ranch up in prescott. Helping him diagnose some groom issues. Was treated to a great time

Ate some fungi and toked on some lemon drop og.

He has a awesome listening/smoking room and he fired up his Macnitosh and martin logans and he turned me on to this track I had missed for some reason with SRV and JC

I came out of that experience a changed man. Unreal how some top notch audio and great acoustics along with good from shoulders up mind enhancers can make for a complete journey. :D For those of you that respect SRV here you go. RIP

Heres to a great new year Farmers!!!

Srenots

Srenots

Spent a mellow evening at a buddies ranch up in prescott. Helping him diagnose some groom issues. Was treated to a great time

He has a awesome listening/smoking room and he fired up his Macnitosh and martin logans and he turned me on to this track I had missed for some reason with SRV and JC

I came out of that experience a changed man. Unreal how some top notch audio and great acoustics along with good from shoulders up mind enhancers can make for a complete journey. :D For those of you that respect SRV here you go. RIP

nice bro hell ya

incogneato

incogneato

Sounds like a good vibe Cactusman! Good tune but the speaker on this crappy phone does it no justice lol.
Hope you guys have a safe and Happy New Year! Were gonna be hanging out with family. Not the most exciting party but safe and close to home. Gotta sneak out to smoke but its all good. At least i have some good smoke on deck. Heres a little Djs gold and starfighter x longbottom leaf #3. This Djs gold smells like tire rubber, theres something else behind it but i havent figured it out yet. The sfxlbl is one of my fav. Sour citrus, chem/solvent, so pungent. I could keep my nose in the jar all day.

20171230 133517
20171230 131658
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Crazy horse was one of Neils best bands IMO..
If you all ever get the chance catch him touring with The Promise Of the real.
2 of Willie Nelson's sons are in the band and they are youngsters but rock out old school..
saw two Telluride shows last year.
all I could say was....
OH OH OH!!!!!
Was up front dead center 2nd from rail both nights..
Buck thirty five each night most ever spent on a concert worth every cent.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck in the future with the way things are these days compared to what was up when I was your age..
I have paid my dues, made many mistakes as well as many accomplishments and now the best is yet to come..
hopefully got 20 plus more years to go, will not have to go to work every day which I did not mind too much.
Will not have to worry about finances, worked hard to get where were at, we deserve what we got.
Not a whole lot but enough to get by real well..
Dunno what ya mean about dryer, everything is slippery when its wet..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck in the future with the way things are these days compared to what was up when I was your age..
I have paid my dues, made many mistakes as well as many accomplishments and now the best is yet to come..
hopefully got 20 plus more years to go, will not have to go to work every day which I did not mind too much.
Will not have to worry about finances, worked hard to get where were at, we deserve what we got.
Not a whole lot but enough to get by real well..
Dunno what ya mean about dryer, everything is slippery when its wet..
Its a joke ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom