Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ya that’s nice too can get real deep in there. I just stole one of the baby 5ml medicine drippers hahaha. For things that take like 1-2ml and I’m only making a gal.
Yeah, I've got more than a couple things I use them for. That Sea Green I just started using only calls for 1-3ml per gallon. Having all that reach is great too since the whole thing fits into the top of even small mouthed bottles and I do all my mixing in gallon jugs. Other than when I make a tea of course, but even then, I never need to make terribly big batches of that either.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yeah, I've got more than a couple things I use them for. That Sea Green I just started using only calls for 1-3ml per gallon. Having all that reach is great too since the whole thing fits into the top of even small mouthed bottles and I do all my mixing in gallon jugs. Other than when I make a tea of course, but even then, I never need to make terribly big batches of that either.
Used their paleobloom along with seagreen on 2 plants. Amazing product. Seagreen takes away the need for an enzyme. Amazing bacteria.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Im gonna have to try the aphrodites @Tnelz ive used almost all of the rest of their line. Loving the simplicity of the cns too tho. Ill still add in the

:cry: Gonna have to pass, old lady slaps me around enough already:bored:
If u use any type of bacteria Aphrodites is just the best food for them. Pre digested so they eat it like candy. People use to much molasses(not suggesting you do) and it's not ideal. Won't get me wrong it has a place and it's a good microbial food but it's never fully broken down so continued use really slows things down. Watch s cott is granted explain the lead blanket. Really see a difference man. Respect!

incogneato

incogneato

If u use any type of bacteria Aphrodites is just the best food for them. Pre digested so they eat it like candy. People use to much molasses(not suggesting you do) and it's not ideal. Won't get me wrong it has a place and it's a good microbial food but it's never fully broken down so continued use really slows things down. Watch s cott is granted explain the lead blanket. Really see a difference man. Respect!
I have been guilty of using too much molasses but i dropped it way down. I like the chelated nature of the aphrodites though. I only add molasses with my tea once a week. And its been about a tsp and a half to 5 gal.

G gnome

G gnome

Who here ran The White? Man my cut is a squat little thing. Super thick tough stems. Hard to bend at all.
I had tbe white for a bit....only ever got around to runnin 1 plant of it and it was exactly how u described.
Veg plus bloom or dakine420. Best nutes for hydro mediums. Easy and effective. But whatever anyone wants to use for nutes is up to them. Think the medium is what needs to be the same.
I was kinda tbinkin everyone kinda does theyre own thing and let the best man win.
Imo, what we shud be talkin about is how were gonna judge the winner

Ya that’s nice too can get real deep in there. I just stole one of the baby 5ml medicine drippers hahaha. For things that take like 1-2ml and I’m only making a gal.
Thats what she sed

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I will say this...@Tnelz lives in a cold climate, got his a day later and his made it....not knockin u guys but for whatever reason his r doin fine....

clonekillaz :shifty:
Sounds like a good sci fi title.
Story line is the supreme G Gnome is desperate to keep his alien brethren alive as the planet he lives on melts down. In a last ditch attempt to save his species he begins by sending off genetics portions of himself but unknown to him at the time his rival species from a galaxy far far away, takes on the form of growers of Gnomes sacred plant cannabis from the galaxy of the "Fire Keepers" They present themselves to the supreme being gnome as worthy keepers of the flame strain. But actually their plan is to let his genetic code wither away and die.

It would seem that the plan has worked ,stay tuned for more exciting updates on this intergalactic battle of genetic survival. :D
Ya I am baked......... Sunday mornin wake and bake homies. BTW this was a story of fiction so please dont take the killing of the genetic code too seriously was just funning on you all.It could have happened to anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom