Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ohh yeh, i would have finished them out one way or another. The sj of course still has some issues but were soo close i decided to finish out with the base ripe n a lil calmag n epsom
You’ll be better off bro. It’s good to bump your toe and learn that way. IMO following someone’s instructions step by step doesn’t teach you much ya know? It’s like following a gps everyday then one day it’s dead and you have no idea where to go.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

400w hps hood w 6" fan n filter n a 3x3 =/ .
Im space limited i kind of want to go up to a 4x4 n run 4 plants but i do t want to have to run anything over 400w. I know, lots of stipulations there.
Got ya. 400w max stick to the 3x3. Learn how to max it out. And get a cheap t5 (less than 100w) or something to keep a couple clones so once you harvest you have some to throw in flower that day. You could pull 1/2 lb or so every 10 weeks

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Got ya. 400w max stick to the 3x3. Learn how to max it out. And get a cheap t5 (less than 100w) or something to keep a couple clones so once you harvest you have some to throw in flower that day. You could pull 1/2 lb or so every 10 weeks
Could i keep clones under a 100w led or u think that would be too little? I could maby run 2 /3x3s n do somthing like that.

incogneato

incogneato

Whats up fellas! Im too lazy to go back and reply but you guys had me rollin lmao. Still tryin to recover from last night. Supposed to go to beer fest but it got flooded out so we just went bar hoppin. I dont really drink like that so its taking me all day to recover:drunk: these guys are squares so they dont smoke but we sure did some drinking. The girls got a good tea and the lights go out tonight. Finally gonna flip these hoes!

bicky studs

bicky studs

got my other table set up, got a walkway:cool:
IMG 1747

ladies keepin me company
IMG 1746

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Whats up fellas! Im too lazy to go back and reply but you guys had me rollin lmao. Still tryin to recover from last night. Supposed to go to beer fest but it got flooded out so we just went bar hoppin. I dont really drink like that so its taking me all day to recover:drunk: these guys are squares so they dont smoke but we sure did some drinking. The girls got a good tea and the lights go out tonight. Finally gonna flip these hoes!
Pics or it didn’t happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom