Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Soo heres the ladies, a couple pics w lights on and off. The purple kush is the one thats a little ahead of the other and more healthy lookking. Ifk what all is going on w the sj, getting more brown leaves i assume its somewhat just from flowering out but not 100% to blame. Remember evrryone this is my first indoor grow soo im still learning. This sj has gave us problems since i popped the bean

20180225 190819
20180225 190645
20180225 190049
20180225 190005
20180225 190111
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

havent even got building permits for what ive done on my house.
as far as im concerned the whole world can go suck a red 1:p
We never have either, fuck that shit, it's my house, I'm supposed to make sure the town says it's ok to change some shit? Riiight

Good morning.
Fuck late night last night. We went and saw Ron White last night. 10 pm show so he had a good buzz by then. Good show I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Took the boy and his bride hit the Texas Roadhouse for filets and shrimp. Good time was had by all. Friday was the boy's 32 birthday. I'm getting old...
Glad you had a good time time bro. Crazy shit, the wife and I were just talking a couple days ago about how our oldest will be 30 next year. Damn...I still remember when 30 was old...

I hope a moderator clears up papas original post, totally slanderous
I'm a baaad boy. :p

Lol to bad big papa og is old school and would fit you just right with your name being papa.
No way Big Papa OG is herming out 2 for 2 man!

Finally gonna flip these hoes!
T' hell you say!!! Wussing out on us, huh? I thought you had the sack it took to take this veg to legendary heights. I'm so let down...
:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom