• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

Last time we just priced materials and it was over $20,000
So it still sounds pricey,maybe you are doing multiple levels and you picked the absolute most expensive materials ,and it was 3 or 4 years ago when composite was still super high priced? If you have a drawing you can email I'll be happy to have one of my main builder guys price it just to make sure your guys are in the ballpark.
Last year I priced a deck was 650 sq ft ,I had to tear out old deck,install keystone's for the 2.5 ft rise and brick for surface plus 2 stone steps 6 feet wide was 21,000 and that was for a friend so a bit cheaper.he about shit so I had my builder guy come by and quote composite and it was just under 15k. And that was not any kind of buddy price just his normal quote.i get alot of customers asking me to build decks and I always give them this guy's name and never had a complaint.and they are pretty fast.idk if he would come down that far but probably would for 20k I bet.during the building boom these guys built 25 to 30 custom homes a year and now that things fell off they just do decks, garages, addition type stuff.

MW7945

MW7945

So it still sounds pricey,maybe you are doing multiple levels and you picked the absolute most expensive materials ,and it was 3 or 4 years ago when composite was still super high priced? If you have a drawing you can email I'll be happy to have one of my main builder guys price it just to make sure your guys are in the ballpark.
Last year I priced a deck was 650 sq ft ,I had to tear out old deck,install keystone's for the 2.5 ft rise and brick for surface plus 2 stone steps 6 feet wide was 21,000 and that was for a friend so a bit cheaper.he about shit so I had my builder guy come by and quote composite and it was just under 15k. And that was not any kind of buddy price just his normal quote.i get alot of customers asking me to build decks and I always give them this guy's name and never had a complaint.and they are pretty fast.idk if he would come down that far but probably would for 20k I bet.during the building boom these guys built 25 to 30 custom homes a year and now that things fell off they just do decks, garages, addition type stuff.

Yeah I think my parents built probably a 350-400 sq ft composite deck on their house last summer and it was about $10k.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I know it will be around 30k. Fuck it's only money .
Yeah, sounds crazy expensive for a deck bro, should be sweet for that kind of money anyway!

It arrived :)
Nice! I need to get back into using my bong again, vaping has me all fucked up on burning, it's hard to go back but, I think I'm missing some of the subtleties of the flavor by not burning it.

MW7945

MW7945

Nice! I need to get back into using my bong again, vaping has me all fucked up on burning, it's hard to go back but, I think I'm missing some of the subtleties of the flavor by not burning it.

This thing is like the Tesla of bongs lol.

Unbreakable, completely disassembles for cleaning/storage, this one has like 220 percolators, one way valve for rookies that cough back into the pipe, slide the white piece down to clear it instead of taking the bowl out, and the mouth piece makes it so it doesn't spill any water when it tips over.

I've had more expensive glass ones that broke after a week so I'm pretty happy with the purchase

Srenots

Srenots

This thing is like the Tesla of bongs lol.

Unbreakable, completely disassembles for cleaning/storage, this one has like 220 percolators, one way valve for rookies that cough back into the pipe, slide the white piece down to clear it instead of taking the bowl out, and the mouth piece makes it so it doesn't spill any water when it tips over.

I've had more expensive glass ones that broke after a week so I'm pretty happy with the purchase
gotta link?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Sup fellas, soo i was just thinking. Ive kept my bluelab combo meter n my nute rez during the whole grow just hanging n there so i could always check the ph n ppm wheneber need be but i do remember seeing somthing ab not leaving the probe for the meter in ro water for long periods of time, will it be okay for me to leave theeter n the rez while im only running straight phd ro water to flush?

G gnome

G gnome

Sup fellas, soo i was just thinking. Ive kept my bluelab combo meter n my nute rez during the whole grow just hanging n there so i could always check the ph n ppm wheneber need be but i do remember seeing somthing ab not leaving the probe for the meter in ro water for long periods of time, will it be okay for me to leave theeter n the rez while im only running straight phd ro water to flush?
I think u answered ur own question man.

G gnome

G gnome

Im sure im the minority but i hate bongs. Constantly have to clean em else they taste like shit, i much prefer to smoke a bowl or a joint like a grown up...haha
Plus, its very hard to take a modest sized hit off a bong...i over do it every time n end up coughing my ass off and thats not enjoyable to me

MW7945

MW7945

Im sure im the minority but i hate bongs. Constantly have to clean em else they taste like shit, i much prefer to smoke a bowl or a joint like a grown up...haha
Plus, its very hard to take a modest sized hit off a bong...i over do it every time n end up coughing my ass off and thats not enjoyable to me

I'm actually the same way, but this is so damn smooth the big rips don't bother me. As far as cleaning it comes apart, just soak it in some rubbing alcohol and she's good as new.

if it's clean, I think it tastes even better than a joint. My deal with bowls is they're such a pain in the ass to clean, and as soon as I hear the resin crackling I know it's going to taste like butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom