Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Is anyone else having issues with the site changing the screen to dark mode? I can't fucking stand dark mode!!!!!
Lmao, I can't stand light mode!!! Isn't it great living in the land of the free and having these choices?! Or something like that...
I've had mine set to dark mode by default as long as we've had the option, all that white burns my eyeballs out of my head! :cool: :cry:

bicky studs

bicky studs

Speaking of pH,leaf strip!!! I'LL hit em again in about 2 weeks and rub the stems with calmag......again :)
View attachment 785007 View attachment 785008
changing to flower leaves again m8
root dunk or flower dunk
I am actually thinkin of full plant dunk this coming harvest
and after harvest
giving them an H202 bath before dry
bleach the flowers at chop for nice colours and a better high.
finding it works better than just bleaching the seeds
Holy shit!
holy fk
toasters drone flyover.

Toaster79

Toaster79

It feeds itself your substrate has the nutes premixed . its pretty simple not sure if your grow light would be too much

Under the canopy on a heat mat?

20180316 012033

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Update on the ccp. I found balls on all 4 plants.
Looks like you guys whose got frozen licked out. Hahah. Gnome is intimidated and trying to sabotage me.

I got them pretty early just got hope nothing was pollinated. I didn’t find any pollen in any of the pods but who knows. I think it will be fine tho.

I’m an attempt to try and salvage something off them I whacked every secondary branch and lollipopped everything up to the top 3-4 nodes.

Whacked them bitches incogneato style. I’m gonna watch them closely and If I find anything else they’re getting tossed.
They probably won’t get run again. Hahah

D19E243B 4E03 44E3 AA8B D52C987837F6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom