Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Fuck fuck fuck. I have 2 ccp in flower for 4 days now... do I pull them or wait? I will sleep on it, but I'm leaning towards pluck pluck. If only G hadn't said it was such good smoke.
They are a comin haas!! Just be on it and you could probably pluck and/or trim the branches.
I was the same way. I could just toss the 4 of them but damn it I want to try it out. So I cut it to where I’ll get 6-7 nice solid tops per plant. Yield is gone for those 4 but oh well

incogneato

incogneato

Update on the ccp. I found balls on all 4 plants.
Looks like you guys whose got frozen licked out. Hahah. Gnome is intimidated and trying to sabotage me.

I got them pretty early just got hope nothing was pollinated. I didn’t find any pollen in any of the pods but who knows. I think it will be fine tho.

I’m an attempt to try and salvage something off them I whacked every secondary branch and lollipopped everything up to the top 3-4 nodes.

Whacked them bitches incogneato style. I’m gonna watch them closely and If I find anything else they’re getting tossed.
They probably won’t get run again. Hahah
Damn guys, that sucks. I guess i did luck out in that aspect but i did lose the other 2 cuts too :( you forgot to twist em in a circle though Joey :cool:. Hope you guys escape without major issues.

G gnome

G gnome

Fuck fuck fuck. I have 2 ccp in flower for 4 days now... do I pull them or wait? I will sleep on it, but I'm leaning towards pluck pluck. If only G hadn't said it was such good smoke.
It really is phenomenal....im in the same boat as u guys man but i do still feel bad...

How the hell did you run them befor and not get hermed? I know we talked about it. You thought it was something else that hermed. Yes?
No nothin else hermed...no seeds in that whole rip.

Obviously, i talked to mittenmedgrow when my plants hermed and he sed he hasnt had it happen to him or the 4 other ppl he gave the cut to....then, when joey sent me a pic of a herm on his ccp i agajn hit up muff and he sed he dbl checked w the guys he gave it to and they sed thyve ran the cut multiple times and havent seen a herm. I take that w a grain of salt cuz most growers suck and dont pay attn

incogneato

incogneato

It really is phenomenal....im in the same boat as u guys man but i do still feel bad...

Obviously, i talked to mittenmedgrow when my plants hermed and he sed he hasnt had it happen to him or the 4 other ppl he gave the cut to....then, when joey sent me a pic of a herm on his ccp i agajn hit up muff and he sed he dbl checked w the guys he gave it to and they sed thyve ran the cut multiple times and havent seen a herm. I take that w a grain of salt cuz most growers suck and dont pay attn
Theres no way all 3 of you guys got herms and nobody else had them herm. Did @Papa Indica herm?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I take everything with a grain of salt.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

User error. We suck at growing. Probably should quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom