• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Screenshot 2018 04 22 12 52 11 1

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've noticed the 300 has all blue with little red and add more reds the bigger they are
Mine is 450 watt, 12 band, with the 3 dimmers. Apparently they don't even sell this model anymore, I can't find it anywhere now. I found where it shows I purchased it on eBay but, it won't take me to the page and I can't find one like it on there or on Amazon, they have something similar but, not the same one.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It was a brand new bulb! Problems from the beginning.
But yeah, after 3-4 runs it was due for a change anyway but, what pisses me off is that it was a dud from the beginning, just not to the point of being obvious so that I'd realize where the problem was, I've used other bulbs to that point with no noticeable difference in end result but, this damn thing was a turd from the word go.
If I hadn't shut down and had just tossed that bulb in as a replacement I'm sure it would've occurred to me right away. I would hope so anyway. Haha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

one of the greatest metal songs covered by the Greatest Metal Musician to ever live
I can drop you a like but, can't agree with that statement bro, not at all. I'm an old school headbanger, Ozzy gets that honor, and if not him then, (even though I can't really get into their music anymore), Metallica, who brought metal out to the forefront from the shadows and gave it some legitimacy in the music world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom