• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nope...haha its a lil bit o fuckin around but it does provide incentive to spend extra time in my veg rm....so win/win. Everytime i go down there to swap ice packs i always end up spending a lil extra quality time w the girls i otherwise wud not have spent. For example, i went in this morning swapped so ice packs and while i was there....i up potted some moms, cleaned the bottoms up, and topped my tranny panties.

Fwiw i like to keep my water temp at 68.
You don’t have to explain yourself bro

G gnome

G gnome

Can someone please explain this.
I have 2 ph meters 1 measured my nutrients @5.7 the other meter measures it @ 6.0.
When I put both the meters in 4.0 calibration fluid they both read 4.0:(
Now I have no clue which one is accurate.
Gladly....same thing i was trying to tell @incogneato the other day....just because u stick it in 4.0 doesnt mean its calibrated...u need both 7.0 n 4.0.

Other thing is, some ph meters account for temperature like a blue lab and others dont. Temperature has a big effect on ph.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Gladly....same thing i was trying to tell @incogneato the other day....just because u stick it in 4.0 doesnt mean its calibrated...u need both 7.0 n 4.0.

Other thing is, some ph meters account for temperature like a blue lab and others dont. Temperature has a big effect on ph.
I was gonna say the same thing
have to actually calibrate it
7.01 is very necessary

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You want the Bud's to snap off the stem. you don't want the stem to snap way to dry
I go a bit before that, not much though.

Thanks guys, I feel great today.
Glad to hear it brother. Meant to wish you well when I saw that other post, don't remember if I did though, I'm such a damn scatterbrain!

Jake aka Fat Bastard
Damn, he is a Fat Bastard!

Slam 1 for Joey.

I have used the 1 min on 4 min off timer on my cloner and I really didn't see any difference in the temp of the water. But with that said I don't use the aero cloners any more just not that beneficial over the pain in upkeep.
I put my Turbo Klone up and went back to a simpler method myself, such a pain in the ass cleaning it for me. Just using Rapid Rooters in small trays, sitting in a larger tray with water in it, (so they can pull what they need), with a dome. That method works pretty damn well, without some of the bullshit involved in dealing with the aero-cloner. Who knows though? I may go back, I'm like that. lmao

incogneato

incogneato

I guess you got me on a technicality there lol. True though, i always check both solutions, 4 and 7. I got burned by a bad ph pen on my first run so im pretty critical with my ph pen. Love this bluelab btw. I didnt know it made adjustments based on water temps, thats awesome
I was gonna say the same thing
have to actually calibrate it
7.01 is very necessary
New avatar? Mmmmm....cookies lol

I think my lil portable ac is losing steam. Temps have been geeting too high for me on the open bulb side of my room. I had to turn the ballast down to 900w to keep it at 77° over there the last few days and i have the ac cranked. I could drop the temp to 60° easy last year. It warmed up outside and we dont have the central air on yet but its still probably done. Monday is start of week 9, fade is starting to show on the tallest tops over the last week. Trics almost all cloudy, no amber yet. I was thinking of swapping the 1000w hps for a 600w mh on the open bulb side and leaving the 1000w hps in the air cooled fixture since it stays at 75° no issues. I wanted to try out one of those 10k finishing bulbs but ive been getting a little spendy lately. Probably should have dropped this in my own thread but....i didn't :smoking:

Polar510

Polar510

I found 6.8 solution packet laying around and calibrated both pens.
The instructions for the meter say to calibrate it at 6.8 then rinse the meter. Then it says dip it in the 4.0 solution until the pen reads 4.0
Both pens would not settle at 4.0 both settled at 3.3 & the other @ 3.6
What You guys think bad probe's?
I ordered another pen last night. It would make sense actually this run aint looking right:(especially on the plat og. She let me know right away somethings fucked.

G gnome

G gnome

The instructions for the meter say to calibrate it at 6.8 then rinse the meter. Then it says dip it in the 4.0 solution until the pen reads 4.0
I ordered another pen last night. It would make sense actually this run aint looking right:(especially on the plat og. She let me know right away somethings fucked.
I say blue lab ftmfwmf'er!!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I would say to get some cleaning solution and clean the probe then retest
I put 2 shot glasses out
1 7 solution 1 4 solution
inbetween I put a cup of RO
I dip in 7 and calibrate then shake around in the ro and then into the 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom