• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was so damn pissed at myself earlier, guess I still am actually. I'm so fucked up and scatterbrained most of the damn time it's a wonder I get anything grown without killing it off.
Not a terribly big thing but, I did some transplanting today and I grabbed my bag of Root WebStar to dust on my roots as I changed them over, I get the last one dusted and in it's hole and I realized the bag I grabbed was the Pure.

Jackass! :banghead:

m8ty

m8ty

I hate when i do that, scatterbrained! like tonight i take my shower and forgot to ... Never mind

Papaindica, how have you been doing, i'm gonna read up and see if you've posted something about your experience with the stem cell treatment and how and what you have been feeling and how you're coming along?

Usually with spring and summer the MS symptoms exacerbate and the spasms are more intense etc.

And do I have alot to tell you about what's been happening here, but I'll make it short... Turns out my Missus ended up in the hospital with an U.T.I gone sepsis, so the doctors in the hospital had to give her intravenous anti biotics to clean her body of the uti infection and she was in the hospital for three weeks and two days in march, and she was in for another two weeks in January, she was also given a prescription for an oral antibiotic she has to take once a day "for life" to prevent Uti infections.

Both of the times that she was there she was given the "very good medicine" as the Hindu Doctor called it.

Well it turns out that now her M.S. Symptoms which usually would have exacerbated by now are virtually gone, and her left hand and leg have improved ever so slightly, also her speech has improved and her "Foggy head" has improved.

So it looks like that's what people with M.S. Need, a good intravenous and oral antibiotics treatment to help the body fight the M.S. infection.

I want to share this with you so you can look into it, maybe your doctor's can make it happen for you, i reasoned the stem cells treatment coupled with the antibiotic treatment should start reversing the Multiple sclerosis damage and preventing new damage caused by the m.s. Infection.

I'm gonna try to get her doctors to continue with a periodic intravenous Antibiotic treatment as well as a Daily oral antibiotic, although I doubt that the doctor will listen.
Good luck

m8ty

m8ty

I was so damn pissed at myself earlier, guess I still am actually. I'm so fucked up and scatterbrained most of the damn time it's a wonder I get anything grown without killing it off.
Not a terribly big thing but, I did some transplanting today and I grabbed my bag of Root WebStar to dust on my roots as I changed them over, I get the last one dusted and in it's hole and I realized the bag I grabbed was the Pure.

incogneato

incogneato

Heres a few snaps from the vegina box day 65 gg4. All milky, no amber yet hope everyone is doing good today.
Screenshot 20180510 055954
Screenshot 20180510 060106
Screenshot 20180510 055926

Polar510

Polar510

I know the feeling bro.
A few runs ago I was transferring solo to 2 gallon pots.
After I realized I forgot to label anything:(

incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato
That gg4 looks crazy I might have to pop my freebie soon.
Thanks brotha, I didn't do her any justice. I cant wait to run her again under better circumstances. I would pop it if you have it. Its one of my favorite smokes.
View attachment 798728

Sour dubb day 58 starting to frost nicely
@Papa Indica got me wanting to try this one. Looking like a deep freezer in there Stoney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom