• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell naw, he caught that while trippin on shrooms with Jerry Garcia and CM after they climbed to the top of the Eiffel tower and ate tacos. It was amazing, had to be there.
OMG now that's funny.......... :DI'm down for the shroomage and it would be kool to trip with jerry, but I draw the line on climbing the Eiffel tower and eating French tacos.........:(:puke2::puke2::puke2:

Came in late on convo .... pray tell who are you guys discussing.......... Enquiring minds you know:cool:

aw fokk it Ill scroll back. getting lazy

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Friggn 107 here today. And its only may. Going to be a brutal long summer. :(

Taking the proceeds from selling my weekend ride and getting a better work tuck. The one I am driving doesn't have working ac. Hour and 15 min drive home in the afternoon isn't a pleasure cruise. Got home yesterday and thought I was going to keel over. Should have my truck picked up sat morning. Only one more day to survive. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hell naw, he caught that while trippin on shrooms with Jerry Garcia and CM after they climbed to the top of the Eiffel tower and ate tacos. It was amazing, had to be there.

Don't know, probably is. It's suppose to be Norwegian salmon.

Eats other fish, no greens. Vegan friendly for sure.
A1E0C1CE D639 461A ABD2 31A6B21DA8F1
basically your eating round up lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Papaindica, how have you been doing, i'm gonna read up and see if you've posted something about your experience with the stem cell treatment and how and what you have been feeling and how you're coming along?
Thought I may have been seeing some slight improvements for a bit, then I started slipping a little on the things I would eat and started going back the other way again, which is leading me to believe that the change in my diet was responsible for the improvement, not the treatment. I'm trying to get my diet back in line again and I've already been thinking about trying to get my doctor to put me on a prescription for the Lyme antibiotic after seeing a bunch of stuff saying that ms is Lyme. Not to mention, it seems like every time I see some shit about someone with ppms it's always a lot different than mine, I've been thinking more and more than I was misdiagnosed and I actually do have Lyme, and not the ms version of it, or whatever. Haha
Hope the wife continues to see improvement man.

Heres a few snaps from the vegina box day 65 gg4. All milky, no amber yet hope everyone is doing good today.View attachment 798663 View attachment 798664 View attachment 798665
Looking good!

I know the feeling bro.
A few runs ago I was transferring solo to 2 gallon pots.
After I realized I forgot to label anything:(
Shitty!

@Papa Indica
About to order some OG tea which one You recommend the og or Veganic?
The VSS is really good but, so is the Pure. I guess if you can only get one then I'd probably go with the VSS.

@Papa Indica got me wanting to try this one. Looking like a deep freezer in there Stoney!
Papa Indica's been wishing he still had it lately but, once I get some of the new clones in the garden grown out I might forget all about it. Fingers crossed anyway!
Got the Headmaster Diesel, Wookie, and Cherry Cream Pie that @stonestacker sent me, the Cannatonic too but, that one's just straight meds so...yeah. Also have Tardis #1, Vanilla Kush, and Hell's Angels OG that gravekat sent me recently. I'm sure I'm gonna find some happiness in there!

:fire::fire::fire:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I should probably be a little more compassionate but, fuck me I found some funny shit. Saw this dude on another forum who had a link in his sig line among some stuff that made my eyebrows lift, and I had to check it out.
He starts off innocently ignorant enough but, by the time you get to the third and fourth video is where the real hilarity begins, it's really just one of the first things he says in the third video that gets me. You have to watch the first one though, at least long enough to have a good look at his plant and then you'll get it. :cry: Real quick videos really, worth checking out if you're looking for a good laugh. I don't get how some of these people decide to start putting this kinda shit on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62

Yeah, I'm a dick. :ninja:

MW7945

MW7945

I should probably be a little more compassionate but, fuck me I found some funny shit. Saw this dude on another forum who had a link in his sig line among some stuff that made my eyebrows lift, and I had to check it out.
He starts off innocently ignorant enough but, by the time you get to the third and fourth video is where the real hilarity begins, it's really just one of the first things he says in the third video that gets me. You have to watch the first one though, at least long enough to have a good look at his plant and then you'll get it. :cry: Real quick videos really, worth checking out if you're looking for a good laugh. I don't get how some of these people decide to start putting this kinda shit on YouTube.

Damn, looks like he had a hell of a plant in video 4. Hopefully her didn't have to take the whole day off of work to do all that triming

Toaster79

Toaster79

Compassionate you say? Why? The guy is totally thrilled about his first harvest. It's not something to write home about, but fuck it, he's happy. I can't say my first grow was much different. Every time i check on that thread I have a good laugh. I didn't have a clue about what I was doing.

What I don't understand is why the fuck would someone put so much effort into shooting videos about 3g of weed. Not that I didn't enjoy it. I had a blast but the question remains the same. WHY?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Compassionate you say? Why? The guy is totally thrilled about his first harvest. It's not something to write home about, but fuck it, he's happy. I can't say my first grow was much different. Every time i check on that thread I have a good laugh. I didn't have a clue about what I was doing.

What I don't understand is why the fuck would someone put so much effort into shooting videos about 3g of weed. Not that I didn't enjoy it. I had a blast but the question remains the same. WHY?

Let's have some fun

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-first-attemp-at-growing.64443/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom