• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Grand Master Bundle on the scene!

I wish I had the veg space to be able to keep moms around, unfortunately, I have to just keep taking cuts as I go.

Very nice.

Have only heard good things about them myself. Don't see any chance of finding out firsthand, since I have a lot of beans and very little money for buying more! lmao

I have too, a couple times at least actually, which becomes stupidity at some point, like, when you know you've already lost something you'd give just about anything to get back and you're still not cloning when something else comes and goes, and then any beyond that is just insanity. :dead:
Hahaha. Return of the bundler! It seems you are a repeat offender pop!... ABC!

incogneato

incogneato

I got 4 days this weekend too!
same bro 6hrs then ive got a 12day weekend :cry:
get this neato monster chopped out n do some spring cleaning for next round:badboy:
12 days? Hell yea. Hope you guys have plans to enjoy it. I should have a quick dry sample to smoke over the weekend. Fridge is locked and stocked. Still have leftovers from last weekend. Meats marinating now

bicky studs

bicky studs

its done:badboy:
12 days no dealing with fkheads:party1:
12 days? Hell yea. Hope you guys have plans to enjoy it. I should have a quick dry sample to smoke over the weekend. Fridge is locked and stocked. Still have leftovers from last weekend. Meats marinating now
have a good1 m8, no plans here just smokin around in the gardens.. in/out:D
not much to do lots to smoke...sounds like the perfect recipe for a easygoin week.

Junk

Junk

Just some info....harvested Fire OG and Gelato.

Fire OG is....whoah, super potent. For the first two hours you feel great. If you don't re-up you WILL fall asleep. Deep, peaceful, sleep. I will keep this one forever if I can. Averaged 123g per plant with DWC, co2 and horti blue bulbs. It's a beast on the inhale. It's like frozen gas with a squeeze of lime. It's loud too.

Gelato is beautiful...one of the prettiest ever imo (will have to get pic later, I deleted it) Smell is real spicy, kind of sweet. Some people have told me you have to cure it for a while for the smells to come out, I don't seem to have that issue. Even though it's a higher thc strain, it just doesn't feel strong. I'm not a cookie fan in general, but I had this before and liked it. Having grown it myself, it's better than when I had it before ; ) It's tasty, pretty, smelly...it's ok. Don't have numbers for it yet bc it's taking forever to dry. Also, the main feeling I notice from it is just relaxation and an overall happy vibe. It just feels mild somehow.

Fire hits you like a freight train. Gelato kind of eases in. I thought Gelato would be good for daytime, but I don't find it to be so. It's not couch-locky, but it does induce laziness for me. After a while, it's easy to fall asleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom