• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just some info....harvested Fire OG and Gelato.

Fire OG is....whoah, super potent. For the first two hours you feel great. If you don't re-up you WILL fall asleep. Deep, peaceful, sleep. I will keep this one forever if I can. Averaged 123g per plant with DWC, co2 and horti blue bulbs. It's a beast on the inhale. It's like frozen gas with a squeeze of lime. It's loud too.

Gelato is beautiful...one of the prettiest ever imo (will have to get pic later, I deleted it) Smell is real spicy, kind of sweet. Some people have told me you have to cure it for a while for the smells to come out, I don't seem to have that issue. Even though it's a higher thc strain, it just doesn't feel strong. I'm not a cookie fan in general, but I had this before and liked it. Having grown it myself, it's better than when I had it before ; ) It's tasty, pretty, smelly...it's ok. Don't have numbers for it yet bc it's taking forever to dry. Also, the main feeling I notice from it is just relaxation and an overall happy vibe. It just feels mild somehow.

Fire hits you like a freight train. Gelato kind of eases in. I thought Gelato would be good for daytime, but I don't find it to be so. It's not couch-locky, but it does induce laziness for me. After a while, it's easy to fall asleep.
I like strains that get my creative thinking rolling for the day time. ;)

420 meAns nothing to me now. It was cool when it was illegal. Now there is candy kids bouncing around with their fairy wings who I want to slap the shit out of them.

Junk

Junk

Lol. Need pics for page 420...
Good call

Fire OG
IMG 1720

Will have to get Gelato later

bicky studs

bicky studs

I like strains that get my creative thinking rolling for the day time. ;)

420 meAns nothing to me now. It was cool when it was illegal. Now there is candy kids bouncing around with their fairy wings who I want to slap the shit out of them.
yeah thats my kinda shit too. turns building a mailbox into a two storey treehouse:badboy:
had a sensi star used to save my ass at wrk all the time, :cry:miss that ol girl.

incogneato

incogneato

Can you imagine if shows were still like this today... the politically correct crowd would explode.
What i dont get is the generation that came from this is raising the generation thats offended by everything.
Lol. Need pics for page 420...
Wish i had better. Gg4 still in the meat locker. Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink...waiting for the dry sucks lol
20180525 141240
Screenshot 20180524 133017

Second pic is a sample from day 60.
Good call

Fire OG
View attachment 802578

Will have to get Gelato later
The razor blade gives that nug some street cred haha! I want to drop that nug right into a bong and do a big rip!

incogneato

incogneato

Happy Friday all.
If anyone want's to holler at Event H. he's over here http://invalid.com/forums/index.php
I know some of You were his friends over here,.. or at least acted like it LMFAO
I have the same issue as Farmer P. Its not secured. I like ole Paw Paw Zan. We started around here at the same time. I think sometimes in his eagerness to be helpful he came off as abrasive. Other times he was just abrasive :cry::cry: All the patience and delivery of a hand grenade! I knew there was a reason i liked him....

Polar510

Polar510

I have the same issue as Farmer P. Its not secured. I like ole Paw Paw Zan. We started around here at the same time. I think sometimes in his eagerness to be helpful he came off as abrasive. Other times he was just abrasive :cry::cry: All the patience and delivery of a hand grenade! I knew there was a reason i liked him....
LOL yep I can definitely relate as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom