Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

I know i know....its a lot easier to dismiss what im sayin as bs than it is to take a good hard look and say "well, fuck maybe i cud step it up"

Idk about u guys but ive never had a run that i cudnt look back on and say to myself "i cudda done a lot better".. Even my best ones....
Every run every plant I say that,that's why I hang around these forms,to learn from the best even if they can't spell to save their life hahahahahaha

H

heisen

Hies thought someone was trolling. He seemed to be...anyways this guy made a comment about cutting the handkes off his smart pots..lol...so the light would get to soil or some shit...hies called him out. It was funny...thats why i posted...lol...im stoned ill shut up
yeah that guy had some nutrient splash spots on his leaves and was having a melt down,I was dafuq?said he cut his 2 inch handles off to get more light to his 3 inch plant in the center of his shopping bag pot.I had to GTFO of there before i went full hammer on that kid.couldnt make this shit up.reminded me of some kid that had all his nintendo games taken by his mom or something SMH

Toaster79

Toaster79

yeah that guy had some nutrient splash spots on his leaves and was having a melt down,I was dafuq?said he cut his 2 inch handles off to get more light to his 3 inch plant in the center of his shopping bag pot.I had to GTFO of there before i went full hammer on that kid.couldnt make this shit up.reminded me of some kid that had all his nintendo games taken by his mom or something SMH

Hahaha

On the bright side, he's got it all figured out by himself :cry:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Somebody kinda fucked that up, "I" mean funny like a clown? Should've been "You" mean... Sorry, I can't help but pick right up on these things, (usually, haha), although I don't always bother with pointing them out. I'm baked at the moment, and here we are. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom