Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

ive been flippin coins on which of my sc phenos i like best, this some tough shit. im sort of a why settle for 1 when you can take it all kind of guy.
but some of these gals have to go. i gave my m8 4 labled bags to test, he was just raving on that he hasnt had smoke that good bla bla when i asked which 1 he liked best n why. all i got was, the mixed joints were the strongest:banghead:

Hahahaha what a twat

Toaster79

Toaster79

ive been flippin coins on which of my sc phenos i like best, this some tough shit. im sort of a why settle for 1 when you can take it all kind of guy.
but some of these gals have to go. i gave my m8 4 labled bags to test, he was just raving on that he hasnt had smoke that good bla bla when i asked which 1 he liked best n why. all i got was, the mixed joints were the strongest:banghead:

Why have someone else deciding on what you like? Pick and keep the one YOU like the most. Although id almost certainly pick the biggest yielder.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Should have kept the one with a fem trait. Looks like those girls are about to throw some balls too. With that male you could actually reverse the herm trait to some degree.
im not fuckin round with hermies n ladyboys. play with those 1s n ull get fkt sooner or later. i ditched the clones already but now im starting to smell that strawberry. might clone em tomorrow again as they only a week in....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Been scratching my head ober this one. I have no fucking idea of how the heck am I gonna finish this thing and keep all the measurements where they're suppose to be. On top of it the material used is like rubber.

20180717 213548

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom