Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnelz

Tnelz

i love my bubble and it tastes awsome.... is this rosin gunna get me a better high or is it just "cool"?
i have no dab or banger experience:cry: been doin spots on hot knives for donkeys years but all this shit sorta missed me out:smoking:
Dude keep ur hash balls. Rosin is cool but in my opinion u will not get any higher. Well made hash for the win. Not taking anything away from rosin just one man's opinion.

Tnelz

Tnelz

And gnome did I see u state u dont see the difference with couch lock and soaring sativa? So I had this conversation the other day. I'll say this. Smoke lhb and then smoke the tres dawg. U will see the difference. Tres is shoulders down and take a seat. Lhb is bbq or go fishing and take some pictures shit and it's all head. Almost zero body and I've never wanted to take a seat after smoking. However I think because I dont smoke much I can really feel the difference. Anyway keep killing it man!

Brother Will

Brother Will

LOL ! I'm Not Sure If I Should Laugh Or Get In Trouble LOL !

Nice To Meet You Tnelz. Yeah I'm Much More Lightweight Tok'in Than I Was A Few Years Back.
Doesn't Take Me Much And I Mostly Toke To Eat, Help With Pain Reduction {Instead Of Taking More Meds}
And For Help With Sleeping. Thanks Very Much. Peace, BW

bicky studs

bicky studs

Dude keep ur hash balls. Rosin is cool but in my opinion u will not get any higher. Well made hash for the win. Not taking anything away from rosin just one man's opinion.
yeah ill wait till i got more bubble than i can smoke before i try makin rosin. really think bubble hash is in a league of its own. its such a clean high, just this wasnt the first time sum1 said i should make rosin out of it....:sweating:
:Dmaybe toaster will get all motivated n make some....:badboy: not keen on buying all the shit only to find its not for me.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Have you had Live rosin before? Whole different ballgame.
I've made it and dabs and every other kind of concentrate there is. I've been in this game for more years than I care to say. I do agree live rosin is amazing and the punch from a dab is second to none. But hash made properly has everything one could ever want or need. I personally dont like how heavy things can get with dabs. Or hash for that matter. However for one to say rosin is so much more powerful than well made hash I challenge that all day.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I've made it and dabs and every other kind of concentrate there is. I've been in this game for more years than I care to say. I do agree live rosin is amazing and the punch from a dab is second to none. But hash made properly has everything one could ever want or need. I personally dont like how heavy things can get with dabs. Or hash for that matter. However for one to say rosin is so much more powerful than well made hash I challenge that all day.
agreed. i havent done rosin dabs n stuff but i i cant imagine it could hit u harder than a beasty spot of quality golden oil. i used to make it but theres no comparing to that clear headed bubble high. i say bubble because i wouldnt put it the same basket as hash.... hash it is but hash is not just hash. i dont really smoke "normal hash" often, like the stuff u'd buy in amsterdam. i like some charras... now n again, if thats how u spell it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well live rosin is hash taken a few extra steps..
I don’t know if one is more powerful then the other but I will say live rosin is definitely easier to ingest.”on a American quartz nail”.

Tnelz

Tnelz

The term live refers to fresh plant. When you make bubble hash with a fresh frozen plant “live” you preserve all those terps.
Then you press the hash after freeze drying.
It’s the absolute cleanest product I’ve even had.
I cant argue with that. Live rosin is clean as fuck. Taste is good to. I do like the hashy flavor or actual hash though. Lol. Ya know hashy hash.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well live rosin is hash taken a few extra steps..
I don’t know if one is more powerful then the other but I will say live rosin is definitely easier to ingest.”on a American quartz nail”.
Dont know that one way or the other but I will take ur word for it. End of the day it's all preference man. Concentrates bug me overall because u dont always know what ur getting. But u can say the same with flowers I suppose. For the record anything I say is my opinion most of the time. Others may feel different and I totally respect that.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dont know that one way or the other but I will take ur word for it. End of the day it's all preference man. Concentrates bug me overall because u dont always know what ur getting. But u can say the same with flowers I suppose. For the record anything I say is my opinion most of the time. Others may feel different and I totally respect that.
Absolutely, I’m never offended by opinions,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom