Not open for further replies.
Tnelz

Tnelz

Some blueberry cookies @G gnome
20180220 222506

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I Came Up On Mexico's Best Oaxacan
I have a few of those beans on hand. A friend of mine went down to that region of Mexico a few months back with some other people and they wanted to get a little weed, he showed some guys down there some pics that I had sent him of some good looking buds and they hooked him right up, apparently impressed. He probably wouldn't strike most of you as the type of guy to smuggle seeds across the border but, he did and he gave me 30 of them. At some point I'm gonna have to run some.

Dude keep ur hash balls. Rosin is cool but in my opinion u will not get any higher. Well made hash for the win. Not taking anything away from rosin just one man's opinion.
That hash may make some decent rosin but, personally, if I wanted some rosin I would just press some buds and keep the hash. I'm really not into the concentrates too much myself anyway, like gnome said, it just boosts the hell out of your tolerance. I'm happy with keeping mine down and not needing to burn too much throughout the day to be happy. But that's me.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I mentioned a while back that with weed that smells like Pine-Sol I didn't care for the flavor in the vape at all, I've actually now discovered that that is false. The first couple of puffs I don't care much for but, I've realized that the longer it goes after that the better I like it. I was hitting it on my own and only taking like 3 puffs, doing it with others, along with taking another puff or two has finally opened my eyes.
So, I'm rather enjoying the SFL I harvested not so long ago. About to pack some up as a matter of fact.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What up fellas! I haven’t been as active on here the past couple weeks been putting a lot of hours in at work. Got a nice 2 day weekend this week tho. Hahah.
Harvested the mom mixed run it’s hanging and starting to go into jars.
CCP is in week 6 movin along.
Flipped the Banner Glue last sunday.
Mac is on deck after I harvest the ccp

D4A2299F 92A2 4649 84CB A031ECA8118F
D5089C4B 2840 421B 9692 DB0728172435
FE6204B6 CF9F 456A A02C 9CCC47428E1A
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
agreed. i havent done rosin dabs n stuff but i i cant imagine it could hit u harder than a beasty spot of quality golden oil. i used to make it but theres no comparing to that clear headed bubble high. i say bubble because i wouldnt put it the same basket as hash.... hash it is but hash is not just hash. i dont really smoke "normal hash" often, like the stuff u'd buy in amsterdam. i like some charras... now n again, if thats how u spell it.
hand rubbed "charas" oh my...…………. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've made it and dabs and every other kind of concentrate there is. I've been in this game for more years than I care to say. I do agree live rosin is amazing and the punch from a dab is second to none. But hash made properly has everything one could ever want or need. I personally dont like how heavy things can get with dabs. Or hash for that matter. However for one to say rosin is so much more powerful than well made hash I challenge that all day.
Indeed , agreed. but this is just an ole skool opinion of a guy who grew up in a era when there was no such thing as live rosin, dabs, or terpene extracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom