Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Hey, I have a question. I have been using the ff feeding chart with the usual 3. Recently I started using my TDS meter. The FF nute chart amounts come nowhere near matching the ppm values. By like 4/x as much. Now I can't get the ppm's up to the recommended amounts. I've gone up on nutes x/4 and am still not in range. It's almost not even water any more. I'm attaching pics.

20201103 145905
20201103 145909
20201103 150202
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Hey, I have a question. I have been using the ff feeding chart with the usual 3. Recently I started using my TDS meter. The FF nute chart amounts come nowhere near matching the ppm values. By like 4/x as much. Now I can't get the ppm's up to the recommended amounts. I've gone up on nutes x/4 and am still not in range. It's almost not even water any more. I'm attaching pics.

Maybe it’s the meter?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

with that meter wouldnt it be 1950 ppm,says x10
im stoner but hey i see seperation of nutrients there,them bottle shouldnt do that

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you sure you aint using that body building stuff in the pic?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've been so damn busy. It's a new meter. That's the bottle after it had settled. It's mostly big bloom. That stuff is heavy. So, wtf is going on??
How are you mixing? You could just be making crystals 🔮...let me find a good link 🤔

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The D in TDS is "dissolved" looks like you have a lot of precipitate there.

Davidmind

Davidmind

I have a question ? Is my first time in a forum.. so I just gonna ask how big can be a dry room for 1000 plants

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I just watched this. Honey, I know you're trying to help, but I'm not slow. Hahaa! I know how to mix. This is separation after settling. I'll just make a video lol. Thank you very much for trying to help. I sincerely appreciate it.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I just watched this. Honey, I know you're trying to help, but I'm not slow. Hahaa! I know how to mix. This is separation after settling. I'll just make a video lol. Thank you very much for trying to help. I sincerely appreciate it.
🤷‍♂️

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Honey, I use the same line of nutrients as you do. My water is only ever a slight tinge of purple from the micro and thats it Never any sediments or settling at all everything should be dissolved if it's not dissolving somethings up idk

Latest posts

Top Bottom