Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bchbudman

Bchbudman

Well right now they're being called little beyotches. I wanted to change out the soil with coco, but I'm afraid of killing them. I looked at the price of ffog and was sure there was no way i could afford it. I just found those blocks on Amazon yesterday. I didn't even know they existed before.
I live on Amazon, they've the #1 go to shop for me, I am in Florida, and the Hydro stores run $10.00 To $15.00 more for the exact same thing.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I am too old, a Vet, and disabled, if they want this over 60yr old stoner, then they better come Well Armed, LOL, because I shoot first, and then read you your rights.
I hear ya. Just a thought though when using those stores.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thing is ,if you are using the meters,which are just 20 bucks for both ph and ppm /tds meters with solution,is if you do have problems down the line,you just weeded out two major factors to growing,ph what going in along with ppm ,stick same meters down in that runoff and what they are close to same so i still have a issue,then you can start to diagnosie from there.
just guessing is shooting from the hip,and shooting from the hip ,one day a round gonna wing off on ya,it would embarasse the hell out me to ask for help and find it was something so simple in the begining stage.
ever bag of soil i buy,i test,ph and all 3 macro nutrients npk with a cheap kit from amazon,20 bucks,every thing 20 bucks wit me ,hahahah,i know what soil ph is and were i stand on NPK,then every bit of liquid that goes into the pot is dialed in like makeing a pot of chili,once you got chilli down you stick to recipe right,same way with the medicine in my book,so NPK,soil ph,tds&ph going in on hannah feed schedule chart all bases are covered ,then id ask questions,cause i could answer most all would say right off

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear ya. Just a thought though when using those stores.
im parnoid as hell just going to the local cbd shop,im old school and still aint use to all this legal stuff and my states still isnt and probally never be a legal state

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

thing is ,if you are using the meters,which are just 20 bucks for both ph and ppm /tds meters with solution,is if you do have problems down the line,you just weeded out two major factors to growing,ph what going in along with ppm ,stick same meters down in that runoff and what they are close to same so i still have a issue,then you can start to diagnosie from there.
just guessing is shooting from the hip,and shooting from the hip ,one day a round gonna wing off on ya,it would embarasse the hell out me to ask for help and find it was something so simple in the begining stage.
ever bag of soil i buy,i test,ph and all 3 macro nutrients npk with a cheap kit from amazon,20 bucks,every thing 20 bucks wit me ,hahahah,i know what soil ph is and were i stand on NPK,then every bit of liquid that goes into the pot is dialed in like makeing a pot of chili,once you got chilli down you stick to recipe right,same way with the medicine in my book,so NPK,soil ph,tds&ph going in on hannah feed schedule chart all bases are covered ,then id ask questions,cause i could answer most all would say right off
I'm not embarrassed. I'd rather look stupid and ask than be stupid and not know. To be honest, I've never used a ppm meter and I'm going to have to look at one and figure it out. I get what you're saying though and it totally makes sense.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

im parnoid as hell just going to the local cbd shop,im old school and still aint use to all this legal stuff and my states still isnt and probally never be a legal state
Right? I've been burned too many times to play with fire. I trust no one. That's why I waited until it was legal here. I got a medical card so I could grow. It's $17 for a 1g preroll here. $50 for carts. $60 for concentrates. I can't afford that and I have legit medical problems that can be helped by this. Don't get me wrong though, I like smoking weed period.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm not embarrassed. I'd rather look stupid and ask than be stupid and not know. To be honest, I've never used a ppm meter and I'm going to have to look at one and figure it out. I get what you're saying though and it totally makes sense.
no difrent than that ph pen,a tds meter is telling you how much food your feeding the plant,i have a schedule if you want it,but it has a feed program for all stages of growth ,with the meter you can dial in what is being added,you have always heard folk tell others ,dont go by manufacture recomendation and there feed schedule always go half or a quarter strength ? well even doing that with a tds meter you will see how far off it can be .
seedling /clone
early veg
full veg
early bloom
full bloom
each of these stages have a ec recomendation and when you feed to those numbers you have a lot less problems,JUST MY OPINION

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Right? I've been burned too many times to play with fire. I trust no one. That's why I waited until it was legal here. I got a medical card so I could grow. It's $17 for a 1g preroll here. $50 for carts. $60 for concentrates. I can't afford that and I have legit medical problems that can be helped by this. Don't get me wrong though, I like smoking weed period.
i buy them vape things for mama pen ,she like the cherry pie cbd for her MS ,but all ive tried didnt do nothing for me,even though it is legal and we have stores for them ,i still feel eyes are watching them stores too,parnoid,hadnt had comfort of growing since 70's when nixon screwed shit up,use to grow right out my back door

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

no difrent than that ph pen,a tds meter is telling you how much food your feeding the plant,i have a schedule if you want it,but it has a feed program for all stages of growth ,with the meter you can dial in what is being added,you have always heard folk tell others ,dont go by manufacture recomendation and there feed schedule always go half or a quarter strength ? well even doing that with a tds meter you will see how far off it can be .
seedling /clone
early veg
full veg
early bloom
full bloom
each of these stages have a ec recomendation and when you feed to those numbers you have a lot less problems,JUST MY OPINION
Yeah, actually that would be great. I appreciate it very much. I know to dilute them. I was going to just blindly follow the bottles' recommendations.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats right,ive used it and like it,but you still need to get you a tds meter,what was your ph at start before you feed today,6.2 to 6.5 is a real good spot for pro mix,and i wouldnt go past 1/4 strength with the trio until you get a tds meter,and dont fall for all the bullshit they have on the web site feed schedule,that trio right there will finish a grow all by itself,all the other stuff is just crap

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

i buy them vape things for mama pen ,she like the cherry pie cbd for her MS ,but all ive tried didnt do nothing for me,even though it is legal and we have stores for them ,i still feel eyes are watching them stores too,parnoid,hadnt had comfort of growing since 70's when nixon screwed shit up,use to grow right out my back door
I have an Autistic son. I don't smoke indoors and it's like 30° here, so a pen is my only option unless I want to freeze parts of me off. They are* pretty weak though. I'm starting to learn how to make my own.

Top Bottom