Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

So.... the concensus is that I'm overwatering with a few sprays of water...on 2 different plants out of 5. Lol. Awesome.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

It's on this one too. Completely different strains.
By the discoloration of the perlite I would say to much water . I had the same problem myself had that is what I was told is a sign . Im Also new to growing. But after I slowed down on the water and checked my ppm and got my soil not to be to hot my girls look healthy .

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

By the discoloration of the perlite I would say to much water . I had the same problem myself had that is what I was told is a sign . Im Also new to growing. But after I slowed down on the water and checked my ppm and got my soil not to be to hot my girls look healthy .
Well, apparently I had crappy soul the first time which was where the "overwatering" came into play. I've never had a problem with watering before. In 44 years. If a few sprays is overwatering, should I just stop giving them water? Hmmm

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

No. I have 2 ATF, 1 Cherry AK-47, 1 Apollo 13, and a Blue Dream. The Cherry and 1 ATF have the marks.
I'm just throwing this out there but maybe more holes for air to the roots and less water . It's crazy how dry they can get and do well I have waited till nine feel super light then give one more day then water . But someone with more experience may have better advice on here.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Well, apparently I had crappy soul the first time which was where the "overwatering" came into play. I've never had a problem with watering before. In 44 years. If a few sprays is overwatering, should I just stop giving them water? Hmmm
You r not spraying the seedling itself with water are you with light on . Just asking might be burn.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

You r not spraying the seedling itself with water are you with light on . Just asking might be burn.
Somebody posted or sent me photographs of different cannabis problems, difficult, etc and I can't find it anywhere.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Your doing too much.
Stop with all the transplanting
Stop feeding
Use plain water and let her be for a week

seeds are better than clones :-)

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I'm just throwing this out there but maybe more holes for air to the roots and less water . It's crazy how dry they can get and do well I have waited till nine feel super light then give one more day then water . But someone with more experience may have better advice on here.
I'll double check the bottoms of those 2 cups. The cups are in no way heavy when I pick them up though. That's why I looked for help. I can feel the difference between a cup full of wet soil and dry. And in between. I'm still going to double check the holes. Thank you.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Your doing too much.
Stop feeding

Seeds ***are*** better than clones. It's like little pieces of candy for adults.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Your doing too much.
Stop feeding

I'm not transplanting though. I had to last time because my soil was crap. This time I'm going to go from Solo cups to 3 gals.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok, I guarantee I'm not overwatering. And before it was the soil. But, hey, I can go there. I use a spray bottle ph'd at 6.7 and spray it until the cup feels a bit heavier but not "heavy". But, I digress, I suppose my few sprays are overdoing it.

Over watering doesnt mean giving it too much at one time, it means too frequently. Ideally with those plants you should fully saturate the cup until you get some water coming out the bottom, then let it dry up, almost entirely but not quite.
If I were to guess I'd say it would probably take 4-5 days between each watering at this stage.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
In one eye and out the other, eh? I did* forget where I had previously posted a pic of a plant with this problem. I'll have to go back and look for it.

I wasnt referring to you specifically with that comment, rather this forum in general. There is a number of excellent growers that help people out here and too often, people just dont listen it seems. Or maybe they just dont understand. Either way it can be frustrating.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Growth is slow for 14 days, plants should be bigger .. I’m pretty sure your light is not cutting it, evaluate how much intensity they are getting I would bet your light should be 10 inches and honestly I would try 8 inches if it’s only 100w I have babies from may 8th that have stayed exact the same size, (that problem is not light but I let them stay in solo cups too long!) if you will please post a pic of your setup current

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Over watering doesnt mean giving it too much at one time, it means too frequently. Ideally with those plants you should fully saturate the cup until you get some water coming out the bottom, then let it dry up, almost entirely but not quite.
If I were to guess I'd say it would probably take 4-5 days between each watering at this stage.
I am *not* wetting the whole cup. Just a few sprays until it feels like it's have enough to reach the roots. I do it every day. I water everything once a day.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Growth is slow for 14 days, plants should be bigger .. I’m pretty sure your light is not cutting it, evaluate how much intensity they are getting I would bet your light should be 10 inches and honestly I would try 8 inches if it’s only 100w I have babies from may 8th that have stayed exact the same size, (that problem is not light but I let them stay in solo cups too long!) if you will please post a pic of your setup
I wasnt referring to you specifically with that comment, rather this forum in general. There is a number of excellent growers that help people out here and too often, people just dont listen it seems. Or maybe they just dont understand. Either way it can be frustrating.
It happened on this thread, so of course I took it personally. Plus, to be honest, my son has Autism and I'm CONSTANTLY defending both of us. I guess it's made me combative.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Growth is slow for 14 days, plants should be bigger .. I’m pretty sure your light is not cutting it, evaluate how much intensity they are getting I would bet your light should be 10 inches and honestly I would try 8 inches if it’s only 100w I have babies from may 8th that have stayed exact the same size, (that problem is not light but I let them stay in solo cups too long!) if you will please post a pic of your setup current
The small tent is just 2x2. I have a 4x2 that I use for other things. The "room" is for flower and herbs and a few vegetables.

20200522 201309
20200522 201305
20200522 201300
20200522 201253
Top Bottom