Please Help A Brother Out

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

But I've been growing a few years. Dwc floranova, I've had a couple deformed leaves in the past but nothing like this can you please tell me what's wrong. 125ppm 5.7 ph 75°. This is my first post in a forum and it's fn embarrassing. I over Fed calmag for about 2 days before I caught it. The plant is 2.5 weeks old.
Please help a brother out

Please help a brother out 2
str8smokn

str8smokn

Ouch! I'm not hydro , so I can't help. Good luck with that.
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Ouch! I'm not hydro , so I can't help. Good luck with that.
STR8
Not sure I if it's a hydro specific issue. I hear a lot about deformed plants. Just wanting to hear opinions. Thanks for the response

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks for the input. I'm gonna start another seed today but I'm not gonna kill this one off. She won't take up too much room.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Not sure I if it's a hydro specific issue. I hear a lot about deformed plants. Just wanting to hear opinions. Thanks for the response

That's not deformed,she looked good at first .
She's losing the battle.
Autos need very little nutes at first.
If your gonna grow Autos try it in soil first,more forgiving.
Check out the Auto threads on here under Grow Diaries.
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've been growing autos for years in Dwc without any real issues. her new growth is looking normal so far it's just those 2 sets of leaves that are deformed.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea she was bubbling in way too much cal mag for a day or so but I caught that and she's been in good conditions for about 2 weeks now. Thanks for the input

sixstring

sixstring

im assuming the 75f is your air temps and not res temps,i hope lol.as for that strange plant,i have had a few seeds come out like that over the years.sometimes they stay mutant like that and sometimes they grow out of it.but in the mean time i would bump your nutes to 350 to 400 ppm unless you got hard water working for you also.125 is not very strong in hydro.gl

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

im assuming the 75f is your air temps and not res temps,i hope lol.as for that strange plant,i have had a few seeds come out like that over the years.sometimes they stay mutant like that and sometimes they grow out of it.but in the mean time i would bump your nutes to 350 to 400 ppm unless you got hard water working for you also.125 is not very strong in hydro.gl
I took her down to 125 just for safety. She was over feed and I wasted her to flush a little bit. But she's been in 350 ppm nutes about a week now.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have a mutant that looked really similar. It stayed alive...and minuscule, for like 2 or 3 weeks, then just took off and is now only slightly smaller than a normal healthy plant started at the same time. Normally I just toss stuff that doesn't seem to work out, trying to rescue everything for some reason nowadays.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I have a mutant that looked really similar. It stayed alive...and minuscule, for like 2 or 3 weeks, then just took off and is now only slightly smaller than a normal healthy plant started at the same time. Normally I just toss stuff that doesn't seem to work out, trying to rescue everything for some reason nowadays.
That's exactly what I wanna hear brother. And I'm running a smaller grow now. 1-2 plants at a time so I'm trying to save what I can.

Top Bottom