Please Help A Brother Out

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm getting ready to go back to AN 3part. Get back to basics kinda bought into the additive marketing and when you get issues it's a pain in the ass to pin point what the issue is. I'll be running AN 3part and Hydroguard then budcandy for a sweetner fattener. Any advice suggestions. I've pretty much bed solo the last 5 years doing this and learned in my own. Just recently got done grow buddies and always down to hear experienced advice.

Z

Zen Garden

Have you treated for pest? Looks like it might be fighting spider mites...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

No pest at all. She's on the right track.

Z

Zen Garden

Yeah. I see some spots on the older fans and the new leafs look a little odd. Could just be the picture, but it wouldn't hurt to treat them with some green clean or mighty wash as a precaution. Worse case the plant grows more vigorously ;)

Tank707

Tank707

Cal-mag abundance can cause strange leaf growth I've mad the same mistake before and caught it quickly like yourself. Slowed it down a little but we always tend to forget it's still a "weed" these things canoe in the worst wnvirement and still thrive. She bounced back and is looking awesome now. I bet the first two deformed leaves have already fallen off by now. If not maybe pull them so the plant doesnt stress on them. Keep it up.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Cal-mag abundance can cause strange leaf growth I've mad the same mistake before and caught it quickly like yourself. Slowed it down a little but we always tend to forget it's still a "weed" these things canoe in the worst wnvirement and still thrive. She bounced back and is looking awesome now. I bet the first two deformed leaves have already fallen off by now. If not maybe pull them so the plant doesnt stress on them. Keep it up.
Thanks, I was wondering if that could do it. I've since dropped all the additives except Hydroguard. And also went back to 3part advanced. I never had a cal mag issue when I used it before. She's gettin better I've removed a few of the ugly leaves.
IMAG0310

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She has a lil buddy too. And the temps in the upper pic aren't actual temps moved the fan for the pic. Temp at baby is 75 and temp at bigger plant is 77. Res temp around 71.
IMAG0309

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

IMAG0321
should I still remove leaves, there are some burnt leaves still to.

Tank707

Tank707

It's not that you want to shock her but you need to get rid of the shit stressing her making her use all her energy on when she needs to be focusing on other stuff. Your it all at once so your not shocking her multiple times

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I had a nute issue. When I switched to AN 3part I matched ppm with my floranova bloom which wasnt enough . I've since bumped her up. 3/4 bottle strength. I run Hydroguard too. I change once a week. Ro water.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

IMAG0324
IMAG0325
It's not that you want to shock her but you need to get rid of the shit stressing her making her use all her energy on when she needs to be focusing on other stuff. Your it all at once so your not shocking her multiple times
I removed a bunch of the leaves today.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks for the advice. I've been growing autos about 5 yrs and had great results. But never issues like this. I'm the most experienced grower I know, so it's all been trial and error.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I just started growing under t5 germ to harvest. Because of heat and space issues.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Even
Don't be afraid to make her naked. I would take some more. Also looks like you are running DWC. I would keep the PH between 5.5 and 6.2. Make sure the water is not over 73 degrees.
Even tho I'm into flower already. She's super stunted for her age.

Top Bottom