Please Help A Brother Out

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yeah, maybe just move on. Ive only done 1 smoke report. I just basically covered areas like - genetics, how the grow went, yield and bud quality and if I would grow again. Skywalker Kush sounds nice, funny enough Mephisto have an auto version of these in the works, think its close to being released.
I've been hearing good things about mephisto.Might church them out when I finish with this run.

N

nudger39

Fastbuds answered the question and said its not West Coast OG x Durban Poison but its the original GSC auto, not quite sure what that means, if it is made using the Plantinum and Forum why not say?? hows it tasting now Midwest?

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Fastbuds answered the question and said its not West Coast OG x Durban Poison but its the original GSC auto, not quite sure what that means, if it is made using the Plantinum and Forum why not say?? hows it tasting now Midwest?
Well I guess we'll never know for sure...
BUT I'm still positive the plant I had was NOT a GSC... :)
It was still becoming very tasty at the end... If only those goddamn coppers didn't take it all...
I'll make a smoke report anyway :)
Peace!

N

nudger39

Im pretty happy with it but its def not the Forum Cut, it is nice, lots of OG in it I think.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Idk I'd say it tastes like a sweet Og. Def not gsc or cpk... I call bs with the seed company. I have direct access to the real deal cookies strain. No bs the real deal, and this taste nothing like it what so ever.

N

nudger39

I think its was very OG leaning aswell Midwest
, def not GSC, ive groen cannaventures larrys lemon cookies, even though it was a forum cross it ddi resemble the forum cookies.

wasfromks

wasfromks

I'm getting ready to go back to AN 3part. Get back to basics kinda bought into the additive marketing and when you get issues it's a pain in the ass to pin point what the issue is. I'll be running AN 3part and Hydroguard then budcandy for a sweetner fattener. Any advice suggestions. I've pretty much bed solo the last 5 years doing this and learned in my own. Just recently got done grow buddies and always down to hear experienced advice.
I'm reading what your saying.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That's good to hear bro!
Have you considered giving Dutch Passion's Colorado Cookies a try? They look yummy! Not sure how they compare to the GSC though..
Peace!
I've got a Dinafem line up for the next few seeds. Not sure what Ima do after that. Well I have a Skywalker Og photo that's gonna get slid in there sine where

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

@wasfromks here's my additive disaster... But it was part fkd up genetics as you'll see if you read.

Panacea79

Panacea79

Quick question guys....ok, I'm growing ONE (cuz it as the only one that popped) Fast Buds Auto GSC, AND just started another Heavyweight fast and vast auto cuz the first one came cracked and didn't pop at all....I'm had problems with the last 4 or 5 beans. NONE OF THEM POPPED except for one of the 4 freebies of Afghanica regular seeds I planted that I got with my herbies order. It grew like a monster er but I guess having been dealing with strictly autos for almost two years I FORGOT TO CHECK THE SEX WITH IT and, yep, you guessed it....A MALE so I ended up wasting a
a lot of time, money, electricity and about half the ingredients in my GO Grow Box...anyway, I've been ordering from herbies lately so can ANYBODY TELL ME A GOOD, HOPEFULLY CHEAPER seed vendor? Thanx guys.

Keep up the great work and KEEP EM GREEN, PURPLE, RED, ORANCE, BLUE, ETC but, most of all, Keep em healthy and thriving

N

nudger39

How did you germinate the seeds, Root Riots are fool proof way of getting seeds popped. 1 out of 5 seems to be more do with the method rather than the seeds imo. When I started I had seed problems and blamed the seeds all the time, I then purchased Root Riot Cubes and must have about a 99.9% success rate with them.

Top Bottom