• Thread starter Hdinkleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hdinkleman

Please help asap 3
Please help asap 2
Please help asap
can someone tell me if my plant is revegging? here are the pictures. its week 8.5 flowering and its sposed to be 9 week strain so im confused as to if the bid is sposed to look like this. seems to not be filling imup anymore and leaves shooting out the sides of the bids. no amber trichs yet either, majority look milky now though. first grow so still trying to learn whats up

im growing in a tent and to make sure theres no light leaks i hung black painters plastic sheeting all over it so i have a hard time thinkkng its a light leak. do you think its a nute defiency thats causing my buds to just not fill out? i defintely messed up alot in the beginning and i think they were chronically underfed, i just am so close to being done i am not sure what to do now

temps daytime are 73-77
temps nightime is a steady 66
rh is around 35-40, i took the hunidifier out of the tent this last week.
growing in soil
have only fed plain tap water (125ppm) with 1 tb molasses for the last two weeks to “flush” the last two weeks.
Biocanna nutes full line from the start

please help

H

Hdinkleman

it looks like the buds are getting taller but not fatter. the tips are getting long kinda, not really a total foxtail, but kinda looks like a start of a spire of a calyx. i thought it might be light stressed so currently 135 watts quantum board at 30” above canopy so i cant imagine that being from light stress at this point. i did have bug issues, seems to have taken care of then now though at this point using root drenches

H

Hdinkleman

woohoo update too, i saw a couple amber trichs this morning! so what do i do im confsued now!! help!

H

Hdinkleman

Ummm......not seeing what your calling reveg? They look rite where they need to be at 8-1/2.

whew ok good, i just have never seen bud up close this late so i thought the leaves sticking straight out of the bud was a bad sign, i honestly dont know what i am looking for right now. hard to sift through all the internet bullshit online as far as looking for pictures to describe what i seep

H

Hdinkleman

Looks good to me. Just starting to fade. But I'm not to knowledgeable just my opinion.
its been fading since the start of week 7, so think i messed up nutes somehow, i had bugs in the soil for a while so was battling them and didnt feed as much as directed by biocanna

H

Hdinkleman

ok so i looked as best i could with my mini loupe and both plants look like i am seeing a couple amber trichs here and there. im already in the flushing/plain water process now, im happy im so close now, seeing those amber trichs made my day.

Dan789

Dan789

What I would do, is to determine how much longer you want your grow to run. How many amber to milky white trichomes you want, 10% is a target some including myself look for, many take their harvest earlier. (All trichome checking is done at the bud itself, not sugar leaves).
After deciding that, then it’s get chopping, hanging the plant in a controlled environment with 50% or so RH, five days or so of that, then when the branches you’ve had hanging snap, they’re dry enough remove the bud from the branches (a final trim at this stage also) and into jars, burping every day or so. Many use paper bags, in this rotation to help dry, and cure their buds, but don’t dry it too much, with the paper bags. Do some searching for dry/curing techniques. Good luck.

H

Hdinkleman

What I would do, is to determine how much longer you want your grow to run. How many amber to milky white trichomes you want, 10% is a target some including myself look for, many take their harvest earlier. (All trichome checking is done at the bud itself, not sugar leaves).
After deciding that, then it’s get chopping, hanging the plant in a controlled environment with 50% or so RH, five days or so of that, then when the branches you’ve had hanging snap, they’re dry enough remove the bud from the branches (a final trim at this stage also) and into jars, burping every day or so. Many use paper bags, in this rotation to help dry, and cure their buds, but don’t dry it too much, with the paper bags. Do some searching for dry/curing techniques. Good luck.

yes i been checking trich on the top calyxes. i was planning to dry in the tent for a few days to get the initial dry, and then after that was going to put in paper bags in the crisper in the fridge. i been looking online at drying methods for the last two weeks to get ready, im hoping the paperbag metheod will get me the most preserved terpenes in the fridge. i dont think ill get a ton on these two plants, but i want to get down a decent tasting bud. its winter here so its really dry.

what about ed rosenthals freezer method for drying? any ideas?
i have more plants ready to get into the tent, but after i chop these girls i want to #1 clean out the tent and surrounding areas, clean carbon scrubber, and hang the plants inside the tent for a few days before putting into paper bags into the fridge.

H

Hdinkleman

im looking for the most potent thc high, so im looking for the most milky with the lowest amount of amber and no clear, correct?

Dan789

Dan789

yes i been checking trich on the top calyxes. i was planning to dry in the tent for a few days to get the initial dry, and then after that was going to put in paper bags in the crisper in the fridge. i been looking online at drying methods for the last two weeks to get ready, im hoping the paperbag metheod will get me the most preserved terpenes in the fridge. i dont think ill get a ton on these two plants, but i want to get down a decent tasting bud. its winter here so its really dry.

what about ed rosenthals freezer method for drying? any ideas?
i have more plants ready to get into the tent, but after i chop these girls i want to #1 clean out the tent and surrounding areas, clean carbon scrubber, and hang the plants inside the tent for a few days before putting into paper bags into the fridge.
I use the method I gave you, after you chop you’ll have a few days of reading to figure out what way you want to ultimately go in...

Top Bottom