please help! can potency be different from grow to grow

• Thread starter bobman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
thc is NOT psychoactive in the presence of water.

2b2s
So, if I go out boating and try to get high, it won't work? Similarly vexing problem should I decide to go swimming? How about if I just wanna hang down by the river? Perhaps it's the amount of water. Wouldn't that mean that islanders wouldn't be able to get high? Damn...

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

So, if I go out boating and try to get high, it won't work? Similarly vexing problem should I decide to go swimming? How about if I just wanna hang down by the river? Perhaps it's the amount of water. Wouldn't that mean that islanders wouldn't be able to get high? Damn...

I am saying that the weed needs to be dry, but if you think it cute to be silly that is okay too.

2b2s

B

bobman

same pheno at 35 days

pheno_35days.JPG

Blaze

Blaze

I am saying that the weed needs to be dry, but if you think it cute to be silly that is okay too.

2b2s

The bud yes, but trichomes and THC (et al), no. If fresh THC was not psychoactive you could not vaporize fresh weed, or make hash or edibles out of fresh weed either because it wouldn't get you high.

B

bobman

so blaze you say bud needs to be dry or not? smoking newly picked bud will or will not get u stoned?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if you take a big enough bud off a plant and break it into pieces. let them dry out and smoke them every 3 days or so by the time you get to the last ones you will notice you are getting higher. the is a big difference from a bud fresh off the plant and one that's been drying and curing for 2 weeks.

that plant looks like it is revegging from the light schedual being all screwy. to much N will also cause the plant to make alot of leaves to store it. the last pics look like a normal plant.

B

bobman

yes its a little weird how a little nitrogen could cause this but thats all i can figure. I have been growing in this room for a long time without anything happening. I will try to smoke it in a few days again and see but i still think it should have done something to me. I am pretty sure its worked good before.

Blaze

Blaze

so blaze you say bud needs to be dry or not? smoking newly picked bud will or will not get u stoned?

If you could get it to burn, yeah, wet bud would get you stoned. It's just with all the H20 in fresh buds it is almost impossible to get the plant matter itself to combust, hence you can't really smoke fresh bud (which was not what I was implying anyway).

This doesn't mean that the trichromes and the THC contained within the buds is not psychoactive though. You can put fresh bud in a vaporizer (which gets you around the whole having to get it to combust problem) and that will get you plenty stoned. There is a noticeable difference with hash made form fresh buds when compared to hash made from dried and cured bud as well.

As the bud dries and cures the cannabanoid profile will change as you will be getting more CBN/CBN and less THC, which alters the high. More THC usually means an intense psychoactive or "up" high and more CBN/CBN usually means more of a narcotic or "couch lock" or "down" type high. Which one you prefer is totally dependent on the individual.

F

farmerjohn

Silly is kinda cute now, ya gotta admit 2. The maiden has earned her flippers here & aughta be able to get a buzz & type a little silly. I know I enjoy doing that. Besides I laughed when I read Sea's post, before I read yours, 2. Just my thoughts that ya never want a place like this to get too stuffy.

F

farmerjohn

Back on topic. The plants look fine to me bob. Just got big ass bud leaves & wanna take 15 weeks like Haze, to fill out! It's pot, isn't it? Wet, dry, smoked, eaten, rammed up the arse, it autta get ya high! @ least some. If not, something is seriously rotten in Denmark. As always, reserve judgement until the grass has totally flowered, has been totally dried & maybe even cured a bit. It won't get any better than @ that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom